A Love So Strong---Take Care

Heyy guys & gals! It’s been so long! So to make it up to you guys, I wrote you guys another chapter! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

“Madison! Wake up honey”, my aunt Maggie said. She shook me awake. I groaned and got up from my cozy bed. I stretched my arms above my head and rubbed my eyes.

The smell hit me like a lightning bolt. I turned around and came face to face with my aunt, who was holding an omelet, bacon, and strawberries with a glass of orange juice on a blue tray.

“Oh Aunt Maggie! You didn’t have to go through all this trouble for me!”, I said apologetically.

She smiled. “It was no problem dear! Now get dressed so you can come downstairs and eat.”

I smiled back and headed straight for the bathroom. In about 15 minutes, I was clean, clothed, and ready to eat.

I ran downstairs and began to dig into my delicious breakfast.

“Calm down sweetie! It’s not going anywhere!”, Aunt Maggie laughed.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my chair. “I’ll get it!”

I reached the door and tip toed to see through the peep hole. I squealed in happiness.

I opened the door and hugged him.

“Hey!”, Shane yelled into my hair as I tackled him. He steadied me. I looked up into those familiar green eyes and smiled.

He leaned in and I closed the distance between us. This kiss was so sweet. It reminded me of the first time we kissed. It was sweet, simple, and I absolutely loved it.

We pulled away after a few seconds. “So having breakfast?”, he asked.

“How’d you know?”, I asked surprised.

“Your breath”, he replied.

My jaw dropped to the ground. “Um? What’s that suppose to mean?”

He shook his head. “No! I didn’t mean it like that! I-I meant like your breath smelt like eggs and I just thought you were still eating and-“

“Oh shut up! Come in!”, I said.

I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him inside. He laughed as he twirled me around and kissed my hair.

Oh boy! I really do love this guy…

“Shane! How have you been?”, Aunt Maggie said from the kitchen.

We walked in together. “I’ve been great Aunt Margaret! And you?”, he asked.

“I told you to call me Maggie. And I’ve been great too”, she said.

He stood there awkwardly and I couldn’t help the small giggle that rose from my throat. He looked over at me, watching me with those eyes.

I squirmed. “Want some strawberries?”

He shrugged. He sat down next to me. I grabbed a strawberry from my plate and held it out to him.

He shook his head. “Feed it to me.”

I laughed. I carefully got closer to him and placed the strawberry near his mouth. He took a slow bite and continued to watch my expression. He licked his lips afterward and chuckled.

“That was good”, he said.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Come on let’s go!”

I grabbed my backpack from the living room. “We’re leaving Aunt Maggie!”