02.

A/N Dedicated to chello_8893 for amazing FanFics! Seriously, they're great. Read them.

"Really, Lu-chan?" Levy gasped out loud.

Natsu looked across the guild and saw Lucy. She was talking to Levy. Levy hadn't been going to jobs lately. However, the reason was obvious. She was thirty-five weeks pregnant. Just shy of the full nine months — thirty-six weeks. Levy was sitting down at a table, with her hands resting over her stomach. She had on a loose yellow dress with a yellow headband the held her short hair back. She had cut it shorter when she reached halfway through her pregnancy.

As the two got talking, Natsu saw Lucy blush, and smile. Natsu smiled and turned back to his meal.

"Salamander! I heard everything from Levy." Gajeel thumped down across from Natsu at the table.

"Yeah." Natsu nodded. He had barely said anything, but he could already feel his face heating up. "How's Levy doing, Gajeel?"

Natsu looked up. Gajeel looked him in the eye. It was obvious he was trying not to bolt. "Fine. I left for a job for a month, and when I come back? She's ready to pop like a balloon!"

Natsu grinned. "What's it like? Soon — to — be — a — father Gajeel?"

"Horrible." Gajeel complained. "She craves fruit mid-winter, hot chocolate in the summer, and she waddles like a penguin! But," Gajeel sighed, "She does look happy."

Gajeel left to go over the Levy. She smiled when she saw him. He placed his hands protectively on her shoulders. Natsu chuckled at him and turned back to his food. Which was currently frozen. Looking up, Natsu saw Gray. As usual, Juvia was standing next to him.

"Flame Brain! I heard you're tying the knot with Lucy." Gray said.

"Yeah? I heard you're tying it with Juvia." Natsu shot back.

Gray pulled back, flustered. As he turned away he mumbled something along the lines of "Dung Fire". Natsu responded to himself. "Looks like Gray Fullbuster became Gray Full-flustered."

"Natsu," Juvia piped up. "Congratulations and tell Lucy thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Natsu asked.

However, by that time Juvia had skittered after Gray. Natsu shrugged. He stabbed at his meal, but it was thoroughly frozen. And he didn't feel like eating charcoal. So he avoided heating it back up.

Natsu looked back at Lucy. He could just barely see her. A large crowd had already formed, blocking his view. Finally, Natsu gave up and walked over to Lucy. He didn't have to push his way through the crowd. In fact, he was being pushed through the crowd. Natsu couldn't stop until he was pushed right against Lucy. Natsu quickly took a step back.

"Natsu, I heard the news." Erza walked up. She snagged both Natsu and Lucy. Pulling them into a hug, their heads cracked against the armor. They winced, and finally Erza let them go.

"Eh? Erza, who's this?" Natsu glanced down.

Next to Erza stood a toddler. She had bright green eyes and spiky purple hair. Like Erza, she wore a blue skirt and brown boots. However, she didn't have armor, just a blouse.

"Oh, her?" Erza blushed. "She's my daughter, Subaru."

"Daughter? Since when?" Natsu pulled back. "I don't even remember you getting married, Erza!"