10

Natsu and Gray stood in front of the entire guild. The faces of treasured friends and comrades were smiling at the two men. Gajeel and Lyon stood next to the men as groomsmen, and Makarov stood ahead of them as the officiator of the ceremony. In the audience, Lisanna sat holding Nayeli. She rocked her slowly; the baby was sleeping, but that was a welcome silence. Elfman and Evergreen sat a row behind, each on one side of their son Khayal. And beside them sat Cana and Bacchus, with Takani as far from Khayal as possible. Laxus sat near the back, looking straight at a certain white haired witch. Mira sat at the piano ready to play as soon as the bridal party walked in.

Soon the flower party was seen, and Mira started playing. Subaru was throwing petals from a basket that Happy and Carla carried in flight. The toddler's face was ecstatic, and she hopped down the aisle, proud of her new white dress. Erza followed her daughter as a bridesmaid. She carried a bouquet with white, pink, and blue flowers. The bridesmaid's dress was a slim fitting dark blue dress that had a small train. As Erza reached the grooms, Levy walked in as the second bridesmaid. She smiled at her husband at the front. When she passed her daughter, she patted the baby's head without waking it. All heads turned to the back as Levy found her place beside Erza.

There they were; the brides. Juvia with her dress and a bouquet of blue and purple daisies. She smiled proudly as she walked down the aisle. Lucy was walking beside Juvia with their arms linked. She smiled nervously at Natsu. And Natsu stared at her.

She was beautiful. No matter what traditions there were, Natsu was sure he would never get tired of the sight. Lucy had her hair done up in a bun, with a long veil hanging down her back. A few loose strands of her hair had been curled to perfectly frame her face. Her dress was perfect too. It was a floor length gown with a full skirt. The skirt itself was ruffled, with layers upon layers that softly fell upon each other until it met the ground. Clinging to Lucy's curves, bodice was tight, with a v-neck. But there was lace on the upper body to create a mock turtle neckline. Even the sleeves were lace too and ran down her arms to be connected to her middle finger.

Natsu beamed at her, wanting only to run to her and sweep her off her feet. He wanted nothing more than the sight of her to be his and his alone. Wow, she's amazing, was all that he could think. As Lucy made her way up to Natsu, he could see the perfected makeup on her face. But he was sure that the blush was natural.

"You look amazing," Natsu whispered as they turned to face Makarov. Lucy smiled nervously as she hoped that he couldn't hear her own pounding heart.

"Friends!" Makarov shouted. "We are here to witness the joining of these two young men to these two young women! If anyone has any objection — shut your trap!"

There was a laughter that rolled through the audience. As Makarov waited for them to be silent, Natsu found himself staring at his bride. She's amazing.

"Alright youngster," Makarov's voice brought Natsu back to the present. "Natsu Dragneel, do you hereby swear to love, cherish, and obey this woman so long as you both shall live?"

"I do," He looked down at the face of the woman beside him. "I really do." Lucy blushed at his repeat.

"Gray Fullbuster," Makarov turned, "Do you hereby swear to love, cherish, and obey this woman so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes. I do." He stated proudly.

"Ahem, now, Lucy Heartfilia, do you hereby swear to love, cherish, and obey this man so long as you both shall live?"

She took a long breath in, "I do."

Natsu beamed at her, unable to contain the joy he felt with just those two words.

"Juvia Lockser, do you hereby swear to love, cherish, and obey this man so long as you both shall live?"

"Juvia-" She paused. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Everyone watched as she spoke. "I-I do." Gray stared at her. First person...

"Alright then. I now pronounce these two couples to be husband and wife!"

The hall erupted in cheers as the men turned to their new wives. As Gray leaned in for a kiss, Juvia jumped at him and wrapped her arms around him. Natsu looked at Lucy, his cheeks pink as his hair. "Ready?" he whispered.

She nodded and smoothly lifted herself on her toes, so she could reach his lips; gently she wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her waist. Slowly, they leaned their faces together. And they kissed.

It was brief, but Lucy doubted she could ever forget that feeling. Natsu wished that time had frozen.

"Lucy-san! Natsu-san!" Juvia called.

They looked up and saw that Gray and Juvia had started to walk back down the aisle and out of the cathedral. Blushing, they looked at each other and turned to leave. Natsu intertwined his fingers with hers and started to walk.

Outside the cathedral there was a carriage waiting. One had already taken off with Gray and Juvia. Lucy lifted the hem of her dress to climb in, but Natsu swept her off her feet. She squealed, and he grinned.

"I'm going to carry this bride bridal style!" He cackled as he jumped into the carriage.