Chapter 3

Creed Miguel Elizalde

Philippines

I never wanted to leave her but I had to. At the beginning of our relationship, I already knew how she hates LDR. She's been telling me how pointless and dolt it is for two people conversing in a screen. I understand her. I even agreed with her. I have her support yes, but I don't know if she could still give me that when I already decided to pursue my dream.

Plus, I still had this unfinish thing with my past. My first love, Maxine. She showed up to me the day after Masen and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. She told me how good she was doing there in the States for studies. Damn! That's also my dream! To study abroad but my parents' business matters hindered me. I had to stay and took my dad's training. She helped me. She knew that that was my fucking dream. I don't know why Maxine easily made me say yes.

My feelings for Masen became questionable when I got to spent weeks with Maxine helping me for admission. I love Masen but I don't know if my love for her is enough for me to stay. Maxine kissed me. And that was the death of me. I never wanted to cheat! Fuck! I don't want to hurt Masen further so I decided to broke up with her knowing that I responded to Maxine's kisses and even gone through more than that.

We flew to the States and started school there. One day, we were strolling around Manhattan when I hit a glance of a familiar figure. Is that Masen? She was looking right through us but when I took steps to get closer, she was already gone.

2 years.
Master's Degree in Business Management at Cornell Univesity
Finally graduated!

Geez. I wanted to call her. And I just found myself dialing her number and my heart skipped a beat when she answered.

"Hello"
Damn! I miss her! I fucking miss Masen!

"Hellooooo"
And damn! She's so cute! I sighed when a pang of pain hit me. YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH HER CREED! STUPID!

And as for this, I decided to go back to the Philippines and take my dad's place as the CEO.