Chapter 21

Krizzie Esquivel

Masen's pregnancy went tough. Grabe maglihi!
She's already 7 months pregnant and a bouncing baby boy is very much awaited. Yep, kaya ganyan kalaki ang tiyan niya dahil lalaki ang anak niya.

Masen is still fit though. Baby bump lang niya ang malaki. She's maintaining other parts of her body. Nagyoyoga kami together with Marie.

Her long time nanny is with her in the house. Siya ang nag aalaga kay Masen like a mom. Kami naman ni Marie, we were staying in her home for a week to look after her. Pajama party with our preggy Masen! Hahahahaha.

The boys, Josh and Ricci are also protective of Masen. And yeah, ninong sila. They even agreed to contribute for the baby's trust fund. Ang yayabang talaga ng mga lalaking 'to. Mayaman si Masen pero she wants to save daw for the baby now that he's about to come out in 3 months.

Masen wants to stay in the hospital 2 weeks before her delivery para daw safe. Syempre, para hindi na magpanic pa ang yaya niya to call for help. Paano daw kung madaling araw siya manganak? Edi wala daw agad rerescue kasi halos lahat ng tao tulog. Pag naman pag tumawag pa daw ng ambulance, maghihintay pa sila. Good mind, bestie. Hehehehehe.

She eats food na mapuputi! Kaya no wonder kung ang anak niya ay ubod ng puti pag lumabas na!

She loves siopao pero yung she's not eating the pork. She likes drinking milk 3 times a day! Minsan 5 pa nga. And also, white cheese! She's eating that with white bread. Sa apples naman, yung red part lang yung kinakain niya. Weird. She eats food na white colored talaga. Masen is indeed a healthy eater.

She followed everything her doctor said. I bought books for her para syempre, matalino ang inaanak ko. I know he'll get all the good genes! Creed and Masen are business-minded, intelligent, kind and good looking!

Madaming paiiyakin 'tong inaanak ko.

She's doing good, actually. She told me she has to be tough and can't be mad. She wants her baby to just absorb all the positive energy and so she learned how to live happily without a significant other. Ang other half daw niya ay kami at si baby. Good thing she's living good, going better everyday.

I am currently waiting for her in the car.
Paano ba naman? Nagutom daw at gusto ng siopao and Toblerone white chocolate. Here she goes again.

"Bestieeee! I bought one for you too! Here! Your fave! Ferrero!"

Awww she's happy being generous.

"Mase! Ang takaw talaga! Hahahahaha. So let's eat first before yoga?"

"Yeppp."

Ang cute talaga ng buntis na 'to!

7 months passed and Creed never showed up.

Buti na lang at hindi na siya hinahanap ni Masen. The first 2 months of her pregnancy kasi, hinahanap niya si Creed. Eh wala naman kami masagot dahil wala din naman kami alam about sa kanya. Iyak talaga siya ng iyak. She was so emotional with almost everything. We haven't heard anything about him after he left with Max. Napakagaling talaga ng mga 'yon.

What's important right now is Masen and the baby's safety.