Chapter 8

Ate Jerika's party is pretty cool! The venue's housed with Electronic Dance and Chill Underground Electronic Music. My favorite genres! I got to meet awesome people, eat scrumptious food, take superb concocted drinks, enjoy with my friends and dance the night away.

Yeah, Creed's house is as big as ours pero mas malaki ang garden and pool area nila kaya doon madalas maghold ng party ang family nila. One thing also is that their house stands far away from the others. Kaya malakas din ang music kasi wala naman sila naiinstorbo sa area nila. And yeah, they live in Forbes. Meanwhile me, sa Fairmount Hills in Antipolo lang naman. That has now became a rest house. I bought a house in Mckinley West. I am currently renting my condo unit in BGC para na din may extra income and grabe ang mahal ng parking slots sa condo na yon knowing that I own 4 cars.

Closer by The Chainsmokers is such a sick beat! I can't help not to dance with Marie and Krizzie, isama pa sila Ricci and Josh. PDA alert!!!

I am drinking my 4th glass of Cosmopolitan when I heard a few people say,

"Bro! Long time!"

"Hey! Feels good to back huh?"

"Pare! Ang hot mo lalo."

"Tangina. Creed. Welcome back!"

Is a bad word needed to welcome a person? Tsk.

"Creed! Bakit ngayon ka lang lumabas? Nagtatago ka ba or may pinagtataguan ka? Hahahahaha."

With that question, I froze on the spot. Fudge! I don't want to turn around. I just look at Marie and eye signalled her to keep me calm but deep down I want her to take me away from here. Right now.

I'm not moving. I kept my back facing him, pretending to drink and busy talking with Marie.

"Best, upo na tayo please. Now."

I whispered while smiling para hindi halata na kinakabahan ako.

"Masen naman. Best ang ganda ng music oh. Dance na lang tayo!"

She held my hand up and started swaying like crazy.

After one dance song, I felt tired. Sobrang high ng energy ng best friend kong to! Grabe mangdamay.

Nakatayo lang kami doon dahil kakakuha lang namin ng water when a love song started playing. It's Lany's ILYSB. Fuck. That's... that's actually my song for him. But why is the Intro part taking so long to play? Minus one ba to?

Parang baliw to si Marie. She suddenly stopped talking to me and her forehead's slightly creasing. She's looking something at my back.

And when I turn my back, it's him, standing a few inches away from me wearing that sad smile that screams longing.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me

"Masen."

Fudge of the fudgiest! I miss his voice!

It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

He looked me in the eyes. Deep. I felt like drowning. He slightly lifted both my hands and placed 'em on his shoulders.

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright... alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

He enveloped his arms to my waist and pulled me closer. His head was rested on my shoulder and I felt a tickling on my neck. Geez! This is bad but why can't I pull away?

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad

He hugged me tight, not saying anything.

Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close...to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light

And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face

He, then lifted his arms to my chest level hugging me even tighter and there I managed to say,

"C-Creed. I-I-I can't breathe."

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad

He loosen the hug just quite a bit and said,

"I just want you to know this."

"And you need to know
You're the only one - alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night"

Damn it! He sang the lines! Damn!

My heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad...
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurt...
Oh, my heart hurt...
Oh, my heart hurt...
So bad...

After the song, I ran away.