Chapter 4

Masen

Ate Jerika:
Hey there baby girl! Be at the party on time alright? I miss you! See you, Masen!

Hayyy. She's really the Ate I never had. I haven't seen her in 8 months already. I did that on purpose. Ate Jerika reminds me of him. They look totally the same.

I did my usual routine. Eat breakfast, take a bath, spend 30 minutes in my walk-in closet to choose an attire, play loud music, drive and work.

Tomorrow's the day. I'm gonna see the family that loved me next to mine, the family that treated me as their own, the family of my Creed. My ex Creed.

"Best! Check your Twitter dali! May makakalap ka na news!" my best friend called me para lang sa chismis! Grabe!

"Best, I'm driving anddddd I deactivated my twitter and instagram remember?! I don't have those sites already so please if that's urgent, just tell me now! What is it?"

I blurted out.

"Hayy. Sige na bes. That's for you to find out na lang. Take care best!" And she hung up.

I don't really mind at all the things happening to other people. Like who the hell would care about some dispensable things. Puro kadramahan lang and pasikat.

I am on my way to Haze at The Fort to drink. Hey, I'm not a drunkard alright? Just wanna unwind and fuck off pests in my mind.

"One Margarita please. 70% alcohol."

I chug the Margarita. Geez. I felt so hot! Just so you guys know, I'm not drinking beer and some kind of super heavy drinks. I'm actually into cocktails and wines. Hindi ako lalaki para kayanin ang mga yon.

I dance the night away. Move with the rhythm and blast my body with the beat!

"Woooooooh! Yeaaaaah! That's why I need a one dance, got a henessy in my hand----"

I am singing and dancing at the same time! Hell! I am enjoying! I am loving the sick beat!
I walk back to the counter and ordered another one and another one until I already lost count. I felt damn sleepy. I wanna lay down on this table and when I was about to do so...

A man held me and fuck! I recognize that scent!

"What the fuck."