Chapter 28

Masen

He's gorgeous. My nurse is like a freakin' model. Kung maglakad siya, akala mo nasa runway. Fudge! Ang gwapo talaga.

Ssssh Masen! May anak ka na and malay mo married na din siya.

He genuinely greeted everyone good afternoon, looked and walked towards me.

"Hey. Ms. Maniego right?"

Seriously? Hey for a greeting? Ok sige, fine. Hindi naman siya mukhang bastos. He looks cool nga eh.

"Yes. Hello, Nurse?"

"Joaquin. Joaquin Borromeo."

"Masen Maniego."

And I offered my hand for a shake as respect.
Biglang may tumikhim.

"Uhm bestie. I forgot to tell you his name. Busy ka kanina eh. Oh ayan. Wish granted na ha?"

Krizzie laughed after that. Crazy girl. May binabalak na naman 'to.

"Nurse! What's with Masen? Bakit siya kailangan bantayan?"

Marie asked.

"Well. Her record earlier tells here that after she gave birth, she had slight fever. She even had chills. So we have to monitor her condition in a week or two since her delivery is yeah, went quite hard. It is also shown here that before she gave birth, she's having hard breathing and that's frankly risky. She has been checked up here before also because of the same state. Kanina, while she was on labor, her oxygen count needed to be increased. Nahirapan ulit siya huminga. Normal ang delivery niya and the baby is big. That's so strong of you, Ms. Masen."

He smiled at me and closed the folder containing my records. Geez! His perfect set of white teeth adds up to his appeal.

"I'm also in charge of your baby, Ms. Maniego. I'll make sure you two are safe and sound."

He tapped my shoulder and I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Nurse."

"Just Joaquin."

I smiled ng biglang may nagsalita.

"Babe. You wanna eat? I bought your favorite."

CREED?! He seductively smiled at me. Tapos tumabi pa sa akin at did. . . did he just kiss me?! On my lips?! Ugh!!! PDA 'to!

"U-Uhm. S-sige."

"Nurse. We're good in here. We'll just call you when my wife needs something."

The nurse just nodded and replied back.

"I'll be back."

As soon as he went out of the room. . .

"Creed. Hindi 'yon nakakatuwa ha. Hindi talaga."

I calmly said. Gosh Masen! Don't tell me you missed that kiss and you liked it?!

Yes, I admit it. Creed has the softest and most kissable lips. Hey! Siya pa lang ang nakikiss ko ha? Pero for me, his lips are the best!

"Damn bro! Ang bilis mo ha! Baka maground two kayo niyan!"

Ricci kahit kelan talaga intrigero ka!

"Elizalde. Gago ka, ang seloso mo. Damot pa. The nurse is one hella hot man. Hayaan mo naman si Masen sumaya."

With what Josh said, Creed looked at me.
He mouthed 'sorry' and I just nodded at him.