Chapter 22

Parker Miguel

That's my baby's name.

I have never been this excited my whole life. The excitement I'm feeling right now is far different from what I felt every time I was with him.

Some things are different now.

I grew more matured, wiser, stronger and my friends say kinder? Hmmm. I couldn't agree more because that's the truth.

The moment I knew my baby already had a heartbeat, I released all the hatred and pain.
I don't want his heart to capture all these negative feelings and vibrations. My baby doesn't deserve it.

So, I did my best to embrace positivity in my life. My baby is the reason why I have already forgiven Creed with every painful thing he did to me.

Instead, I thank Him for giving Parker to me.

For 5 months, I never asked for him. I never heard anything about him.

Now? I'm happy. I have a baby with me. I'm all good with that. Totoo pala talaga yon noh? With a child inside you, makakalimutan mo na ang sarili mo, dahil hindi ko naman na iniisip si Creed. Hindi ko na din ginusto na bumalik pa sa kanya. For myself.

There would be a room for forgiveness and acceptance. And I'm glad I have given that to Creed, to our situation.

I'm wishing him all the best just as I wish for mine.