Spoiled

*smut in dis chapter*

*Ashlynn's POV*

"I have a surprise for you." Justin said as we walked out of the store. "What is it?" He frowned. "That would ruin the surprise!" I sighed and crossed my arms. "Can I have a hint?" He laughed. "Stop trying to guess, I know you'll love it."

I rolled my eyes and walked with him towards Sephora. "Why do girls like Sephora so much?" He asked in a confused tone. "They like to make themselves prettier." "Why do you like Sephora so much?" "I like to make myself pretty." He stopped and faced me. "You ARE pretty!"

I sighed. "You've only seen me with makeup on." He shrugged. "You're beautiful, either way. I'm sure of it." I turned red and looked away. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out. It was my mother. "Oh my God I totally forgot." "You forgot what?" Justin said, stopping at the door of Sephora. "I promised my parents that I would stop by later on today." He shrugged. "We can drive there and then go back home." "Are you sure you don't mind?" "Anything for you Ash." He kissed my cheek and lead me back to the car.

*fast forward to 10 minutes later*

"When do I get my present?" "SOON!" I heard him yell from the back of the car.

"I want to know what it is!" I heard him laugh from outside as he was putting the bags in his trunk. What could he have possibly got me?

Justin opened the door and got inside. "Patience." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Justin.

***********
What did you get me

WAIT AND SEE!

:(
Please Justin?!

NO NO NO NO NO

NOOOOOOOOO

cHOKE

I'M TRYING TO DRIVE GIVE ME A BREAK!

**********

*Justin's POV*

I pulled into the driveway of Ashlynn's parents house and looked back at her. "I'll be right back." She said, unlocking her car door. "Wait, can't I go in with you?" She hesitated. What was so bad about me meeting her parents.

"You don't want to meet them." "Yes I do!" I got out of the car and walked with her. "What's the worst that could happen?" She bit her lip and knocked on the door. A somewhat tall woman opened it, and smiled. "Ashylnn!" Ashlynn faked a smile and hugged her. "Hey Stefanie." "Now what did I tell you about that? Call me mom!" She tried to smile but I could see the pain hiding in her eyes. Why did she hate her mom so much. "Come in, come in."

Her house was all together nice. Flowers were in every face, and the whole house smelled like cinnamon. "What's your name tall dark and handsome?" Stefanie said, nudging me. I stepped back and widened my eyes. "Uh, Justin." She gave me a devilish grin and strutted over to where Ashlynn's dad was sitting. "What's all that about?" Ashlynn stayed quiet and waited for her father to walk over. "Hi daddy!" She said, giving him a hug.

Daddy.

I wanted her to call me that.

Too soon?

Nah....

"Woah who is this?" She smiled wide and wrapped her arm with mine. "Dad, this is my boyfriend, Justin." He adjusted his glasses and stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Good to meet you Justin." I smiled and nodded. "Now where did you two meet?" "Uhhhh." Ashlynn looked up at me. I gave her a slight shrug. "We met at Starbucks." I blurted out. Ashlynn reached her hand behind me and pinched my ass. I jerked up. "We, uh, I ordered her drink for her."