Kinky

*Strip - Chris Brown*

*Slow Motion - Trey Songz*

*All the Time - Jeremih*

Ashlynn

kinky;ˈkiNGkē

adj. Engaging in some form of BDSM or enjoying sexual or sensual stimulation. 

*****

Brads arm gripped my waist, sending a tingling sensation through my body.

He was above all things, wasted.

Yet somehow he managed to keep the bottle of Don Julio in his hand.

The music blared from the speakers, and multicolored lights flashed every couple seconds, lighting up the room.

Ariana Becker swayed her hips, effortlessly drawing men towards her.

Can you say threesome?

I can.

As long as I wasn't a part of it.

A couple times, she strutted up to Brad, or made intense eye contact with him.

He did no more than glance her way, then look back at me.

Danielle and Geo seemed to be enjoying the night, well, Geo was the one getting a lap dance so I wouldn't know about Danielle.

Madison and Alessia were working the crowd, and yes, a vast majority of the men.

Jack and Dylan were casually leaned against the wall, drinking, both of them propping each other up in hopes they wouldn't fall and embarrass the shit out of themselves.

Me? I was enjoying Brad's company, and his constant need to remind me how beautiful I was.

Three words.

A.

Fucking.

Gentleman.

I leaned into him and rubbed his dick with my hands.

I could care less about privacy issues because frankly, no one was paying attention to us except for each other.

He growled and pinched my ass.

"Ashlynn, baby, we had fun in the limo. Now isn't the time."

He said, taking a blunt into his mouth and immediately following it with a dose of tequila.

I looked up at him, admiring his perfect jawline and the hair that curled ever so slightly over his head.

His eyes were dark and mysterious, filled with lust and wonder.

Basically, he was Christ himself.

I pouted and slipped my hand in his pocket.

His lips parted and he closed his eyes slowly.

"Ashlynn, I'm only going to tell you one more time; stop it."

"Whatever you say papi."

I smiled up at him and squeezed his dick.

He clenched his jaw and picked me up.

His hands a firm grip on my legs, and my hair fell loosely on the back of his legs.

"Brad!"

He ignored me and opened a door upstairs.

Throwing me on the bed, he slid off his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt.