Not who you think #2

Lockwood's PoV
I was sitting down stairs for hours waiting for the other two. We've never been camping and we all couldn't wait.
Especially me. I woke up at 4 and it was 9. They should have been coming down soon, even if they are super lazy.
They sleep in more than they are awake!
After a few hours later, I gave up and went to see them. I had everything sorted, from the supplies to emergancy iron and rapiers. All we needed now, was my two friends.
I knocked on Lucy's door, waiting for her. A few minutes later I knocked again.
'Lucy? You awake?' I asked, no answer, 'I'm coming in.' I said as I opened the door slowly. She wasn't there. Her bed was broken with the mattress pretty much on the floor. Where did she go?
I saw her phone on the side, I walked over to it and looked at it.
Damn, she had a password.
I guessed a few times till I eventually got it. The day she came here. I looked on her notes and saw her 'to-do' list.
'Pick up doughnuts (keep away from George). Pack for camping. Cancel appointment. Then go!!'
Oh yeah. The appointment... At 1:30. We wouldn't be in. Or be able to do it. I'm sure they'd understand.
George next.
When I went to knock on his door, I heard two sets of breathing. It was so weird, I was so confused.
When I opened the door, my heart sank.
Lucy and George. We're sleeping together... George had his chubby arms around my Lucy (did I just say that?), with his face buried in her short hair. Lucy had her arms around the chubby guy her face buried in his chest. They looked so peaceful.
I wasn't.
I was so jealous! I mean. I know they didn't want to wake me, or get me angry by being tired.
I didn't like this, however...
I felt my heart break when I just looked at them.
No... It couldn't be. Could it? I thought. I took a deep breath and walked to them. Slowly shaking both of the bomb sleepers.
Both groaned at the same time like kids.
'Five more minutes...' Lucy mumbled as she got more comfy on George.
'I'm too comfy...' George whispered.
I knew one way to wake them up...
The only way to wake them.
It was something I don't like to do. But it was for the best.
'HOOOOOOONK!' Went the air horn, both of them jumped out of their skin and fell off the bed.
Lucy lied there panting like mad as she clutched her chest.
George lied wide awake groaning and rubbing his ears.
Lucy started to have a panic attack from all that, I tried to pull her in for a hug.
She rejected...
When George tried, after he calmed, she hugged back.
That hurt me more...
Why? I don't get it... George doesn't even love Lucy. He loves Flo.
Even told me so and we haven't lied about the things we talk about...
I regretted everything.
Especially when Lucy stopped panicking.
'WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?!' Lucy shouted, she poked my chest with her finger. She was smaller, but a hell lot more intimidating. Especially the things she can do to her beautiful eyes. 'You couldn't have waited! It's only 9:13! We have hours!'
All my fault... She kept drifting away from me. Emotions. The one thing I try to keep from my physical form.
I made the exception when I saw tears in my eyes.
Lucy did too and her tone softened, her eyes too.
'Lockwood I'm-' she started before I put up a hand looking down.
'You just spend your time with him... I'll meet you downstairs...' I said sadly as I slowly walked to all the bags.
The one girl I love.
Taken away from me by that idiot...