Where is he?

Before I start, I just wanted to say. I GOT THE CREEPING SHADOW! The most happiest time of my life. I made such a weird noise. I'm quite into it! More than 200. I love it! Locklyle for life.
Also I think Dancing with the dead by Get Scared suits Lucy for some reason...
~~~~
I paced back and forth. The room was very small, making me pass very little. Pure white with some little bits of mold in the corners, a long table and two chairs with a hanging lightbulb.
This room isn't up for decoration. So the table is rusty.
I rubbed my top lip slowly with my thumb and index finger as I sigh.
Hours and I've still found nothing of use. I quickly rubbed my eyes before putting both hands on the table leaning in.
'One last time. What do you know, about Anthony Lockwood?' I asked firmly, losing my patience.
The guy sat on the chair looked about my age, maybe one, two years at most older. Short scruffy hair that looked like it had never seen a brush, yet it looked silky, bright green eyes through some round, black glasses. I had never seen someone with such bright green eyes, Dave had green eyes but they weren't that bright.
He was, a little fat I had to say. But I think it might have just been long lasted baby fat. So chubby would be better to say.
It's been 5 hours and he barely even spoke!
Like right then! Didn't even want to speak a word!
While I waited I still paced, my sword tapping against my leg and my gun holder rattling from the gun inside.
'I don't know anything...' He finally said. Obviously he was nervous. Who wouldn't? Being in a police room isn't the most pleasant thing in the world. Glad this isn't my actual job.
Before he came here, he was so annoying and sassy. Now he's silent and annoying for being so.  But I come across a lot of these people.
I sat on the chair in front of him. His name is George Cubbins I think? Never bothered to care.
I knew we were being recorded, they do this sometimes to check on us as we do it, so unfortunately I can't do what I usually do to get people to talk.
'Look. I don't want to be in here as much as you do. So just give us some information, and you can go back to where ever you came from.' I said calmly and reassuringly.
I know for sure that he knows Anthony Lockwood. He just isn't opening up.
Just when I was about to give up I saw his eyes starting to close. He was going to fall asleep?! I slapped him on the cheek to keep him awake.
'Ow!' He shouted. Idiot.
'Tell me!' I shouted back, losing my patience, I didn't care anymore, if he wasn't going to talk then I would have to force him!
I got out my long sword and knocked George to the ground, I quickly moved his hands behind his back and I sat on them. Then I placed the sword just a little bit away from my neck, my other hand placed near the top of the sword to keep it balanced.
It was very easy to slip.
But, if he did what every other guy did while I did this, I wouldn't hesitate to kill him!
What? I'm still a girl. I hate hands there... But I needed to, to keep him still.
'Tell. Me. Now!' I forcefully said. I could feel him underneath me, shaking like a big jelly.
I shouldn't feel sorry, but I kind of did. The poor guy wasn't even the suspect. But I needed information.
'Ok! Ok! I'll talk! Just take the sword away...' He said pleadingly.
'No can do.'
George sighed as he shook more and more each minute.
'H-he was my best friend. I don't know what he did, honest! He was such a kind man. But he changed once he lost this girl a few years back.' He pored out stammering.
A loved one? Ugh. I hate those.
Unless it's a family member.
George's hands tighten as he shook, grabbing me. I scream and kick him in the ribs as I stood up, panting.
'No!' I screamed sorting out my skirt and leggings. George just sat there, bright red, he looked like a rocket about to explode.
'I-I don't mean to officer, m-mam!' He stammered.
He was just scared, my sword wouldn't help I bet. There was just something about him that was annoying. But at the same time familiar,
I shoved my sword onto the table sighing.
'Who was this girl?' I asked as George shakily say back at the table.
'She was someone who worked at our agency, Lockwood & Co.? We teach sword fighting. Then one day she just left. Lucy... Carlyle or something like that. She was a good trainer. And it touched Lockwood the most.' George said rubbing his glasses on his horrible shirt.
Lucy Carlyle? That name seems awfully familiar.
'You look quite a bit like her,' George said looking at me carefully. Creep. 'With the short hair, brown eyes and skinny yet a little fat, no offence, body.'
'Who was she? Did she make the paper or something?'
'Oh we made it multiple times. Best sword fighting club in most countries.'
'Oh..' I said. She left a few years back, I wonder what happened. Heck I can't remember a few years back. Like, anything.
'Anyway. Thank you for your time George. Even if you was annoying.' I said the last bit quietly.
~~~ time skip by the Cannibal~~~~
A week passed and we still had no lead onto Anthony. Barnes is getting on my nerves. WELL SORRY FOR BEING HUMAN!
I took a day off, there were lots of other police that day, I decided to have a little research of this missing girl.
She was quite pretty at her young age. Of course not perfect.
George was right, she did look like me.
'Miss Andrew?' I hear behind me, I turn around to see that chubby guy from before. 'See your looking up our co-worker.'
'Yeah. I'm off work so... Are you sure you don't know where he lives?' I asked him looking up more on the archive computers.
'I do. But he rarely visits. He's too busy searching.' George said placing some files on the table. What a strange man. Early 20's or late teens I reckoned and hanging out here.
He handed me a card before saying goodbye.
35 Portland Road? Sounds nice. No. Remember. You need him. He's a killer. Remember. He killed a man for no reason. Quill Kipps I think he was called.
I turned off the computer and packed up my bags.
Clearly this Lucy Carlyle is important.
Now for my least favourite part.
Coming face to face with a murderer...