need to last forever.

How is he?

Soyul asks, just as Min Yoongi walks through his front doors.

How is who?

Yoongi asks.
Soyul rolls her eyes and laughs, amused.

I know that you saw Hoseok. It was all over your face when you arrived home from work that one day. It was all over your face earlier tonight. And now, you're home, and you look guilty. So, how is he?

Yoongi's mouth hangs agape as Soyul walks in front of him. She rests her head on his chest, and she can feel his heart beating fast.

Yoongi, you do not need to be afraid. I love you with all my heart—and I know that you love me too. But, I also know that you are meant to be with Jung Hoseok. I've known since the first day I met you two at that sleazy bar downtown. You love Hoseok. You never stopped loving Hoseok. And that is okay. I'm in love with the fact that you love him.

Yoongi begins to tear up, and Soyul stands on the tips of her toes. She kisses him on the cheek and, he cracks a grim—but trying, smile.

You've always been able to see right through me,

He says,

I don't know why I even bothered to hide it. I love you so much Soyul. Thank you.

Soyul begins to blush as she fiddles with Yoongi's necktie, eventually sliding it off of him and into her hand.

I love you too, baby,

Soyul replies,

So much, in fact, that I want to help you with all of this. How can I help?

Yoongi begins a spiel about how he plans to boldly ask Hoseok to pick right back up where the pair left off. Yoongi says that he wants to move back in with Hoseok—immediately—and fix the problems the pair avoided or bottled up. Soyul is skeptical. Any sane person would reject this offer, she would say.
That's just the thing, Yoongi would reply with, Hoseok is not sane.

Soyul asks Yoongi if he would like her to move out, so that he and Hoseok could share a proper home. Yoongi is astounded, and shocked that she would assume he'd want her to do that.

Yoongi knows that Hoseok still lives in their high school apartment. Yoongi and Hoseok are quite literally picking up right where they left off.