we will keep saying goodbye

Hoseok, 9:34PM
TO: YOONGI
Hi...

Yoongi, 9:34PM
TO: HOSEOK
I didn't expect you to actually text me

Hoseok, 9:40PM
TO: YOONGI
And I didn't expect you to reply so soon.

Yoongi, 9:41PM
TO: HOSEOK
Sorry for being polite?

Hoseok, 10:00PM
TO: YOONGI
Yeah, okay. What was this about. When are you trying to meet up?

Yoongi, 10:01PM
TO: HOSEOK
Tomorrow afternoon, twelve-thirty. I'll meet you at the apartment. K?

Hoseok, 10:02PM
TO: YOONGI
How do you know if I still live in the apartment? And you have a car?

Yoongi,10:10PM
TO: HOSEOK
Sorry for late reply. Had to put away dishes. Yeah, I got a car. Do you not live there any more?

Hoseok, 10:13PM
TO: YOONGI
It's nbd. Yeah, I do live there. I'll see you tomorrow then.

Yoongi, 10:13PM
TO: HOSEOK
Do you not want to keep talking??

Read, 10:15PM

Soyul asks how it went, lying in bed next to a happy Min Yoongi, who is grinning at his phone before setting it face-down on the table next to him.

It went well, Yoongi says, I think I may have gotten somewhere with him.

Soyul is glad, and she tells that to Yoongi before kissing him on the cheek and pulling the duvet up to her chin.
I'm so happy that you have finally reconnected with him, Soyul says, And I'm sorry that I put so much work into trying to change you. How about we get your painting stuff out of the attic tomorrow morning. You can whip something up for Hoseok.

That's an amazing idea, Yoongi replies, grinning while turning to flick of the bedside lamp beside him.
I love you Soyul. I really, really love you. I want to see you after all of this. A lot. I want to see you every day. You are the greatest friend I've ever had.

I'll see you, under one condition, Soyul grins, set me up with that friend of yours... Jungkook. If he's single, that is.

You've got yourself a deal...beautiful, Yoongi smiles, kissing Soyul atop the head before flipping over and shutting his eyes.
I love you.

I love you too.