Sex Scene

As I was tossing and turning in my bed, all I could think about was what Prince could be doing with Susannah at this moment. They're probably still in bed endlessly making love. Jealously coursed through my veins.
Tears streamed down my face. He's engaged to her but he belongs to me. Maybe I should tell her. I'll tell her he's been with me while she was with her grandparents.

I got up and walked inside my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and stared at myself.
Prince made me feel as if I wasn't good enough.
I felt the need to make a change in my appearance.
Something dramatic.
I decided to go to a hair salon.

                                🔸⚜🔸

I finally make it to the hair salon. Casey is a stylist I trust and have been going to since I moved to L.A. Since my fight with Prince I've just been wanted to do something crazy. I'm thinking of getting a pixie cut.
"Hey gorgeous! How are you today."
"I've had better days. How are you?"
"Better now that you're here. What do you need me to do honey?"
"Chop it off. Chop it all off."
"Whatchu mean? Your hair? Oooou girl I'm scared of you. You look angry what's the matter today?"
I had no friend to vent to. Jody and I haven't spoken since before I left L.A.
"I got boy trouble."
"You can let out all your frustration here.
I couldn't tell anyone what was going in between Prince and I without being judged.
He was engaged when I slept with him which automatically makes me the bad guy.
She began washing my hair and massaging my head.
It felt so good and relaxing.
I didn't want to talk about my relationship problems but this got me in the mood.
"So there's this guy I'm getting really serious with. When we started seeing each other he was... engaged."
"Hold up ... What?"
"I know that's bad but he had me convinced that he was going to end it with her as soon as she comes back from seeing her grandparents."
"Goodness. Honey, I don't know how else to tell yah, you got played."
I never really looked at it that way. Maybe I'm not seeing it clearly.
"Honey, did he tell you that he's leaving her before or after you slept with him?"
"...Before."
"Mmmm. He wanted to sleep with you honey. Men will say anything. Let me guess, he's been tryna sleep with you for sometime before telling you he's leaving her right?"
This woman knows everything.
I nodded my head in embarrassment.
"He told me he was falling for me."
"Then why ain't he leavin her?"
"He said it's because he's not convinced that I feel the same way."
"Sounds like to me that he's tryna turn the tables on you. He's masterful. I got to give him that."
Maybe I am being played.

🔸⚜🔸

Today was my first day filming on the set of Krush Groove. I have never acted a day in my life. I wasn't sure what to expect. Over the past week I've read and memorized my lines. A few days ago I went to a reading and got to meet some of my co-stars including Blair Underwood. He's extremely handsome and it makes me nervous to know that I'll be doing a sex scene with him.
As I'm getting my makeup done Joe, the director, approached me.
"Okay Sheila, so today we're going to jump ahead to the club scene where you're preforming Love Bizarre."
"Okay! Sounds good."
Love Bizarre is one of the songs that Prince composed for my new album which will be part of the movie soundtrack. The lyrics are pretty bizarre and so is our relationship.
Though we haven't spoken since that night he told me he's not leaving Susannah, he has tried to reach me several times.
I haven't officially broke up with him. Truth is, I'm not willing to let him go.
Just as we were setting up the stage to preform I see Prince walk on to the set.
I immediately notice his new hair cut.