Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

I ended up staying the night with Louis that night. Except this time we cuddled voluntarily. It was nice for someone to hold me in their arms, I felt secure. "Good morning, froggy." Louis yawned.

"Morning." I smiled before leaning down to kiss him. He put his hand in front of his mouth preventing me from doing so.

"I have morning breath." He whined.

"I don't care." I leaned down kissing him gently. "See it's not too bad."

"Whatever we have to get ready." He pulled back the covers. "I may have stolen some of your shirts when you lent them to me."

"at least I won't have to wear a shirt that's two sizes too small." I teased.

"I'm not that small!" He groaned.

"Yes you are. You're my little hedgehog and you love it." I pecked his lips. "Now let's get dressed." He shook his head and grabbed me a white t-shirt I lent him a few weeks back and grabbed himself a Vans tee. We slipped on our clothes and walked down the stairs. "Hey Lou?"

"Hm?"

"Where's your mum? Like she wasn't here last night and she's not here now."

"She's on some business trip, so I've got the place to myself." He shrugged. "So do you want to have breakfast or just skip it?"

"Just skip it I'm not hungry."

"Okay. So I was wondering do you want people to know that we're together?" He grabbed my hand squeezing it gently.

"Of course. I want people to know that your mine and only mine." I kissed his forehead. "We better get going, we don't want to be late."
We walked to the school hand in hand. We were getting stares from people which was expected considering just yesterday it was Liam in my place.

"What the fuck?" Niall furrowed his brows. "When did this happen?"

"Yesterday." I shrugged.

"Aren't you with Liam?" He turned to Louis.

"It's a long story I'll tell you about it later." He waved him off.

"Hey lads." Liam sighed, but he wasn't alone. He was holding hands with Zayn.

"Am I dreaming or something? What the hell is going on?"

"Basically me and Louis had a fake relationship to get the person we wanted. Also known as Zayn and Harry." Liam explained.

"Why don't you guys tell me any thing." Niall groaned.

"Sorry Ni but you aren't the best at keeping secrets." Louis laughed.

"I am so! I kept Harry's secret that he was Ra–" I clasped my hand over his mouth.

"What secret?" Louis piped up. Fuck, I couldn't tell him. I just got him, if I told him I'd lose him for sure.

"Nothing for you to worry about, boo." I pecked his lips.

"Okay." He sighed.

"Let's go to class."  I pulled his hand. We walked into the classroom and we sat down.

"Is that why you scream in your sleep?"

"W-what?"

"Your secret."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Why would you tell Niall but not me?" He fumbled with his fingers.

"I didn't tell Niall. He found out on his own."

"When you were crying in that classroom." He clarified.

"Yeah."

"Will you ever tell me?" He looked up.

"Eventually, when I'm ready. But I'm not ready yet."

"I can live with that I guess."

"Thank you." I grabbed his hands.

"For what?"

"For being understanding not pushing me to tell you. Knowing I need time."

"Of course, froggy." He pecked my lips.

"I wish you would stop calling me froggy." I pouted.

"And I wish you'd stop calling me small, but that's not going to happen either." He shrugged.

"Yeah your right. Cause your my small hedgehog." I pinched his cheeks, but he slapped them down.

"Don't do that." He giggled.

"Your so cute." I sighed, staring fondly at the beautiful man in front of me. How did I get so lucky?

Louis was perfect. He was short, had beautiful straight brown hair, thin lips that fit perfectly with my plump ones, he looked like a fucking God. Hell I can touch people without flinching because of him.

Unlike him I wasn't as great. I was too tall, had unruly curls, my lips were huge, I was literally a disaster on legs. Every girl and guy wanted him. Why'd he give me a second glance? I didn't care why, I had him and that's all that matters.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.