Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

How the hell did this happen?

How did I end up with the best boyfriend in the world? A few weeks had passed and they were best few weeks of my life. Louis and I practically became joined at the hip. We did everything together. We'd walk each other to class, sit next to each other in classes we had together, spent the afternoons together that sometimes ended in a sleep over. But we hadn't gone any father than making out.

We were now cuddled on my couch watching a movie. "I love you so much Harry." He pecked my lips.

"I love you too Lou." I smiled down at him, kissing him again. Except this one we took a bit father. I glided my tongue against his bottom lip asking for entrance, which he easily granted. I explored his mouth with my tongue earning a moan from him.

He climbed on top of me, straddling me. He kissed down my neck making love bites here and there. "Lou." I moaned my fingernails digging into his back. He sucked on my collarbone leaving a mark, for sure. He rose up only to take my shirt off.

He kissed a trail down my stomach, getting dangerously close to my lower region. He unbuttoned my pants and began working  on my zipper. I realized what he was doing and I grabbed his wrist stopping his actions. "Louis stop."

"Why? Your mum shouldn't be home till later it'll be fine." He went to proceed with his actions but I stopped him again.

"No Lou, I don't want to do this."

"What is your problem? Every time I try to take this relationship a step farther you take two steps back. Am I the problem?" He climbed off of me.

"Don't be ridiculous Louis. I love you." I grabbed his hand, only for him to snatch it back.

"If you love me so much, why won't you take this to the level? It's like your not even trying." He threw his hands up.

"It's complicated." I mumbled.

"What's complicated? Please tell me." He folded his arms.

"I-I can't." I choked out.

"Fine, call me when you can." He picked up his jacket and headed for the door. He walked out slamming it loudly. I let the tears fall down my face. I wanted to take it to the next level, I really did. But every time we got close traumatizing memories haunted me.

I sat on my couch, sobbing into my knees until the door bell rang. Hopefully it was Louis saying he overreacted and wanted to cuddle on the couch and forget about it. I opened the door, but it wasn't Louis. "N-Nick." I stuttered.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite classmate." He smirked before pinning me against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in jail."

"Mum got sick, so I was let out to take care of her. Thought I'd come and see you."

"Let me go." I squirmed. "Don't even try to do that again." I seethed.

"You really think that's why I'm here?" He laughed. "Please, Harry I don't go for seconds." He pulled something out of his pocket. I glanced down to see him holding a pocket knife.

I gulped down the excess saliva that was in my mouth. "You may have put up this tough exterior, but underneath it your just the same worthless, weak little boy you were two years ago." He plunged the pocket knife into my stomach, making me scream in pain.

He unpinned me from the wall and pulled the knife out. I slid my back down the wall, grabbing at the wound. He walked right out the door as if it was nothing, leaving me to die. I was too weak to stand, so there I sat on the floor bleeding to death. Everything was going blurry and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy.

My door swung open but I couldn't care less. "Look Harry, I'm sorry for storming out like that. It's just–oh my god!" Louis rushed to my side. "Harry, no don't do this." I stopped fighting it and let my eyelids closed. "Don't close your eyes on me, don't leave me like this." He sobbed. His voice kept getting more muffled until it was inaudible. Everything was black and I couldn't hear anything. This is the end.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: so next chapter will be the second to last one *cries*. I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope you had a lot of fun reading it xoxo