♣ Levi Ackerman ♣

Levi Ackerman
Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack on Titan

Hello Everyone! My name is “Full Name”. I am in the Surveillance Corp. My parents died because of the Titans Ambush. I promised that day I will avenge them. I was saved by Heichou.

From that day, I became Heicho's Student. I practised with him everyday. Now, I become one of the strongest soldier. My power is just slightly below Mikasa.

That Day I was 8 years old and now, I'm 18 years old. He was kind of.. Possesive of me. Everytime I get close with a boy,  He would tell the boy to go away.

I see Heichou as my own father. I am friends with Mikasa and Sasha.

" “Name” !!"  Mikasa called me. I go outside of Heichou's Office.  Mikasa was panting and kneeling. She was in the verge of crying.

"What's wrong?" I ran to her. I hugged her while trying to calm her down.

"It's E-Eren! H-He.." She cried not finishing her sentence. I tried to ask her when Sasha came to me.

" “Name” ! Eren is found dead!" She yells. Case solved.

"Where?"

"At his room"

"You stay with Mikasa" I ran to his room. Eren is my boyfriend. We met when we first came to the Surveillance Corp. I fell for him and he fell for me, Short story, We finally dated.

We finally confessed to each other yesterday!

I restrained the tears that are threatening to fall any moment.

Why?

Why God?

Why?

I slammed the door open and found the most disgusting sight I ever seen.

My dear boyfriend whom I just dated, Is laying on floor with a face that is no longer can be called a face.

I ran to him and cried.

His insides are coming out. All of it. Even his heart..

I wanted to puke but can't.

I mourned for his death. All of his friends came to his grave and mourned for him. Mikasa took the most. She was crying and yelling "Don't Leave Me Alone"

Armin hugs her and soothed her to calm.

I felt one pair of arms sneaking around my waist. I was being hugged by Heicho.But He wasn't even dropping a single tear!

Maybe he doesn't have any heart.

After that day, People started to get over with it. Everyone goes to their normal routines.

Mikasa came last.

Then, I started to like Jean.

He was sweet. Romantic. He was quite handsome. But the same happened. But this time, He managed to survive. Someone came to his rescue.

This someone said that the attacker was Heicho. But no one believed him. As soon as Jean waked up, People asked for the attacker.

He said it was Heicho. We were convinced. But at that time,  Heicho was nowhere to be found. I went to Heicho's Office and found him, Sitting at his bed.

He was looking down.

I ran back to the infirmary but a hand restrained me from doing so.

I looked back and saw Heicho in front of me. I screamed but he covers my mouth with his hand.

He kissed me roughly while I cry. I punched his chest but he won't budge. Why can't my strength came in use in situations like this?

He finally stopped and hits the back of my head with his hand.

I saw black dots and saw his face smirk.

I collapsed.

I saw light. Blinding my eyes.

I opened my eyes fully. I.. Am in a cell..

I saw a desk with.. Thousands of pictures of me.. And there are pictures of me sleeping and.. Showering!

I struggled to escape from the ropes and finally get out of it. I ran to the door and banged for help.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled.

Footsteps came.

I smiled

"HELP!"

I yelled louder. The footsteps came closer and closer.

The door opened

"Such A bad kitty"

I backed down.  I backed down slowly and slowly. I ran to a corner.

"Should I punish you? Yes.. Yes.. That would be fun"

He smirked and grabbed my wrist.

"You need to learn your lesson Kitten"