♥ Aizen Sosuke ♥

Aizen Sosuke
Bleach

He was always watching you from afar. He knows the distance between the two of you were big. Yet, He always imagined you were beside him, supporting him, caring for him.

But what was he thinking. You don't even know him. You don't even know he existed. He never shown himself to you.

He admits, He is a coward in love. But he knows if you know what he is, You won't be able to love him forever.

And to add it all, You were friends with Ichigo and his gang. It was frustrating for him.

He yearns for you. He needs your touch,  He needs your love. He will do anything for you.

And by anything,  He means it.

That's why he is now in the body of a human. He disguised himself as a human for you. Just for you.

He was always jealous of the boys who got close to you. Especially Ichigo. He despised him. He vowed to kill him one day.

He went to the same school as you. Even the same class! He was so grateful to the person who made you two in the same class.

He finally gets one step closer to you. He was introduced as a transfer student from America.

Lots of girls fall for him instantly. He was hoping you would fall for his looks but you didn't cared. He was disappointed but happy. Happy because you weren't the same as those girls who only want looks not personality.

You greeted him with a smile as it was her routine if someone new arrived there. But he took it a bit too far.

He thought you finally notices his love for you. He was so excited. He was like a love sick person for you.

He began his plan to capture you. He began to get close to you. Ichigo though,  was suspicious of him. He was feeling a strange dark aura from Aizen. But he shrugged it off as he thought it was just a feeling.

You began to look at him as a friend. Only a friend. No more than that. No less than that.

The while soul society was beginning to wonder about the arrancar's lack of appearances. The city was back to normal. No arrancar's or anything!

Aizen's Subordinates are also wandering where did their leader wander off. Only Gin knows where he went. And he was fine with it. He uses this as his holiday and went off to play with his Rangiku.

Aizen was beginning to activate step 2.

Eliminate all enemies.

And he was so damn ready for it.

●●●

One day, When you turned on the TV to check the weather, there were alarms. You checked the news and the reporter was alarming all the citizens to evacuate.

Arrancars were invading the city. Shinigamis were fighting them. You were scared. What about your parents?  What about your friends? Ichigo?  Aizen?

You began to worry about them then yourself. What if you got captured?

You began to panick and called your parents. But they didn't answer. Your worry became real. You called Ichigo but he was fighting the arrancars so he didn't answered.