✖ Yandere! Okita x Kagura ✖

Okita X Kagura
Modern AU

Gintama

Okita was acting strange. Really , Really Strange. He has been clinging into me ! He wasn't like this the last time I checked..  He was still fun to argue with.

The next time I see him, he was already clinging to me like a glue. Everytime I played with Gintoki,  he would glare and glare at him like a beast.

It was scary!

Eventhough we are on different classes, he would come at recess time and would pull me out to the corner of the classroom and make me eat alone with him. It was awkward!

Kamui-nii was at the edge of wanting to punch him when he glares at him when I was talking to Kamui-nii! Fortunately,  Gintoki was there to hold him down.

[A/N: I don't watch Gintama at all. I only know Okikagu and that's all. So please forgive me if I have some wrong things in this story]

Once,  Okita almost killed someone just because the guy accidentally bumps to me. It takes literally 4 men to hold him down! The poor guy was sent to the hospital and is resting. I think he got traumatized of Okita..

I missed the old Okita who was fun to argue with.. He was less annoying now. It was boring and annoying since he was clinging to me too much.

I tried confronting him but he said he didn't do anything wrong. He said,  what he did was only to 'protect' me from those evil guys.

I didn't understand what he meant with protect. I am capable of fighting those guys myself. My physic maybe small but I'm strong as him. We are equal.

But he just insists on the fact that he was protecting me from those guys. Which doesn't make any sense.

He would sometimes take this to an extreme level. He would walk me home and would stay at my house for God knows how long. It took Kamui-nii and Father 1 hour to  finally able to told him to go home.

Today though, I was sick so I was unable to attend school. Okita came and took care of me the whole day. Weirdly, Gintoki and the others didn't came to see me.

I was a bit sad about this but Okita said they were busy and can't come. I clearly believed him.

The next day, I was healed and was preparing for school. Kamui-nii and Father wasn't here so I thought they already went off without me.

I turned on the TV to see the weather today but what I saw.. was horrifying. The headline news said,  'There has been a murder case at Yato High School today. It seems the victim's name is Gintoki Sakata'

My legs instantly gave up and my sighting was blurry.  I couldn't see anything clear anymore. My best, best, friend,was murdered today.

I silently cried,  mourning. Suddenly, the entrance door creaked open. I thought it was Kamui-nii or Father so I ignored it. I felt someone petting my head softly. It was comforting.

Slowly,  I started feeling my eyes dropping and finally slept.

She's so cute.

I can't wait to finally have her as my own.

I can torture her however I want to.

She will surrender herself to me.

After all those years of resisting to take her.

I smirked as I saw the red haired girl,  sleeping soundly beside me. Her innocent face makes me want to eat her up already~

I reached towards her and bite her ear.

"OW!" She yelled loudly. She finally woke up. She looked around and tried to analyze where she is and finally clicked.

"Why am I in Okita's house?" She said loudly and I smirked. I poked her cheeks and she looked beside her which is me.

"Okita? Why am I here?"

"I thought you would felt lonely inside your house alone,  so I wanted to comfort you" I smiled sweetly at her. She instantly frozed and looked at me with scared eyes.

"Y-You're smiling weirdly.." She stuttered cutely.

"You know Kagura,  I'm hungry"  I said while looking at her sharply. Like a predator looking at his prey. My prey is Kagura. My sweet,  sweet, Kagura.

"So? Eat something" She said innocently.

"I want to eat you"

She instantly blush and looked away. "Y-You can't eat me stupid!".  Those red cheeks.. Like a tomato.. I want to take a bite at it..

"Since I'm fine now, I'll get going now,  bye!" She stood up and tried to leave but I already locked the door so she won't be leaving this house at all.

"Okita, Open the door"

"No, I won't" I said casually while she became more angrier and angrier. "Open It!"

"No Way! I finally have you! I finally have you all to myself! I'm not going to let you go! Ever" I shouted while pulling her down with me. Like hell I'll let her go.

"Remember this Kagura,  You belong to me. Think about me and only me"

thank you for requesting , animeaddictloveotaku 💕