Peybrina Fanfiction (Chapter 6)

I arrived at Sabrina's, beaming at her as I got out of my car. Her hair was a mess and she was covered in dog shampoo and water. 

"Hey." She smiled at me, giving me tingles in my body. "Hi." I walked up to her. "What's the first thing I can do?" She handed me the dog shampoo bottle. I looked at the bottle, then back up at her in confusion. "Start scrubbing!" She shouted, smiling.

In the aftermath, me and Sabrina were soaked and covered in dog shampoo. We both laughed after spraying eachother with water. 

There was a moment of silence, both of us staring at the ground. "Hey, um.. Would you like to go out with me tonight?" I felt my face getting hot and I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling awkwardly.

She looked up at me, smiling softly. "Like a date?" I smiled even more nervous and awkwardly. "Y-Yeah, I guess." 

There was another moment of silence. Her blonde curls were blowing beautifully in the wind. "Alright," she set down the bottle of dog shampoo in her hand. "pick me up at 6:20. Sharp." She smiled and started walking away.

"Hey wait! Do you need help cleaning this up?" I yelled to her, pointing at the stand and mess everywhere around it. "No, I'll get my dad to help me. See ya tonight!" She waved and walked inside.

-------------------

I arrived home, setting the keys down on the kitchen table. "Yes!" I shouted, as I was home alone. "I really hope this date goes ok.." I then mumbled to myself, somewhat anxious already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this crappy chapter, but oh well!

Remember to vote if you're enjoying the story! 

-S