Peybrina Fanfiction Chapter 7

I anticipated this, extremely anxious and already getting nervous butterflies in my stomach. I knocked on her door three times, gulping at the third knock.

The door opened. Sabrina was in this light pink, flowing shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and some jewelry pieces. She looked stunning. 

"Peyday! You were a minute late! How dare you!" She frowned cutely and crossed her arms, laughing after. I chuckled as well. "Whoops."

I escorted her to the car and then started to drive to the restaurant. The car drive was pretty silent. I wanted to complement her but I kept my mouth shut, my nervousness making me practically paralyzed. 

Once we arrived, I got out and opened the car door for her. We then both walked inside.

We ordered our food and then stood for a moment. "Do you want to sit outside to see the sunset?" I offered, shouting somewhat since the music was loud. "Sure." She smiled and we both walked outside.

I sat down and she sat across from me. I tried thinking of what to start a conversation with. I opened my mouth to say something when she said, "Have you been here before?" She then covered her mouth with her hands, noticing I was about to say something.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you going to say?" She smiled brightly. "Oh, nothing. Just something to start the conversation." I smiled at her gorgeous smile. God, she was an absolute goddess. She just always had this glow, like an angel. Inside and out, she's so beautiful and amazing.

"Also, no, I haven't. You?" She turned to me from looking at the sky. "Nope. I would imagine you've taken other girls here though." I had a puzzled but crazed look on my face "No! I barely ever go on dates."

"That's surprising." She took a sip of her water. I blushed lightly, flattered somewhat. "Why is that?" I smiled cutely at her.

"I'd imagine a cute boy like yourself take girls here all the time and then make out with them when the sunset hits." She smiled then chuckled. I had a surprising look on my face and tried to make her notice it. 

"Don't get too excited yet, Meyer." She smiled.

After a couple of minutes of catching up (since we haven't talked in a while), the waiter came and took our food orders. Almost as soon as we got our food, it was time for the sunset.

Sabrina turned her head to look at the orange and yellow brightness shining to the left of her. "Wow," she paused for a minute, taking in the scene. "it's gorgeous." Not as gorgeous as you, I wanted to say. 

"Yeah." I smiled and then looked at her deeply. I could already guess I was looking at her like I was madly in love with her (even though I am) but I only did that on purpose because she wasn't looking. As soon as she turned her head, I looked down, smiling, as I took a bite of my food. 

We finished both of our meals.

"Thanks for taking me here, Peyton. I had a great time." Sabrina told me as she was about to walk inside her house "No problem, Sabby. I had a fun time as well." She opened the door to her house. "See you on set tomorrow." She walked inside. "Yeah, see ya." I smiled at her one last time before she shut the door. 

---------------------------------------

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through my instagram feed, when I was it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes before taking it all in. Anger rushed through my veins. I felt furious, no, outraged. I wanted to throw something, or better yet, break something. Instead, I just lied there. I felt like something just took over my body. I was paralyzed. It was like hell. My eyes were burning. I wanted to break down and give up. I felt completely broken. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out what happened in the next chapter!

Remember to vote and share this story with your friends! <3

-S