Peybrina Fanfiction Chapter 13 *LAST CHAPTER*

When I arrived on set, I searched for Sabrina immediately. I cannot let the love of my life hate me. I can't let her go so easily. I love her too much.

Rowan smiled and waved at me. "Hey Pey." I flashed a smile back.

"Where's Sab?" She shrugged in response. 
Then, my brain clicked. I knew just where to look.

I ran up the stairs and into her dressing room. There she was, sitting there. She had her head in her hands, rubbing her face. She swiftly turned her head towards my direction. I froze for a minute, not knowing what to say.

"Sabrina, I'm so so sorry about what happened yesterday. I won't tell anyone I-"

She ran up to me and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up for her to wrap her legs around my torso.

"Peyton, yesterday made me realize I have deep feelings for you. I always had. I wanted to push them away since I thought you didn't feel the same way. But I'm in love with you."

I smiled so brightly. This was the best moment of my life and I wanted to stay in it for forever. 
"I love you too, Sabrina." 

She smiled and kissed me again. 

We both went back downstairs, holding hands. It was like a cliche' moment out of a romance movie. Like some sort of dream you have before the next dreaded day of school. Or the dream you have about your major crush in high school that more than likely doesn't even know you exist.

Fortunately, Sabrina Carpenter let me live that dream.

*The End*

--------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! 1.8K reads means SO much to me, thank you all!

Sorry it took ages for me to finish this series, just wanted to give suspense and excitement.

-S