Peybrina Chapter 12

I opened the door and saw Sabrina's glowing face. I smiled as well, unable to keep a straight face.

"Come in." I stepped aside for her to walk in. She walked in with her shining, honey colored hair.

"I can't believe that happened at the game." She sat down on the couch as her smile flattened. She hunched over and looked down at the ground.

"Hey, it's ok. Plus, its old news." I walked over to her and sat down next to her, rubbing her back to comfort her. 
She looked up at me and slightly smiled. "Thanks Peyton. For everything this past month. You're great." 

"Don't thank me. We're best friends. I'm always here for you, Sabrina. Always. No matter what." I smiled as I stared back into her glowing eyes. They were a different type of blue then I've seen before, I swear its not just because I love her. They're beautiful, just like the rest of her.

She just stared at me. I wanted to lean in, so badly. My brain screamed it. I couldn't. I couldn't betray her. I couldn't let her down. I couldn't let her hate me. 

She hugged me tightly. "The world isn't ending Sab." I could feel her smile as and shut her eyes as she hung onto me.
"I know." She replied softly.

After a while, she let go. 
"What happened at the party?" I asked. 
She slightly smiled.

"It was great. Bradley was so happy. He wanted you to come.. I wanted you to come. I know it isn't your fault you couldn't show up but I've just missed you." 
I smiled softly. "You could've came and visited." 

She sighed. "I know. I was just super busy. I'm sorry Pey. Did I let you down?"
"Of course not, Sabrina." I hugged her again, tighter this time. I held her close to me. 

"It's ok." She looked up at me and smiled. She then lightly kissed my cheek.
I froze.

My face turned red. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 

She looked down at my lips, I could feel it. I could see it. I knew she was going to kiss me. I just knew it. 

Then, her soft lips touched mine. I kissed back. I couldn't help myself. Somehow, I felt like I was taking advantage of her. I was. She only kissed me because it got heated in the moment. We kissed for a solid 30 seconds. I counted each and every second. I cherished the seconds, like I was only in heaven for a short amount of time.

She pulled away, touching her lips in shock as to what just happened.
"Sabrina I'm so so-" She got up.

"This was a mistake. I have to go, this isn't right. I'm sorry Peyton." She rushed out before I could get to her.

I sighed. Does she have feelings for me? Or is she just mixing them up? Maybe she just me as Bradley? There were so many questions. I have to text her. God, I'm idiotic. I should've just told her no. I hope she doesn't hate me... I can't let her.

-

I texted her later that night. 

"Sabrina, please respond. I'm so sorry. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Just talk to me." Sent

I got ready for bed after I sent the text since tomorrow was filming. 

Right before I went to sleep, I checked our chat in Messages.

  "Sabrina, please respond. I'm so sorry. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Just talk to me." Read 10:12

-------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys so much. Thanks for 1.5k reads!
This means so much to me. 

Also, even though GMW ended, I'll still be continuing this story since this is Peybrina. 

RIP GMW, hopefully Netflix or Hulu will let you have a Season 4 <3

-S