Part 2 - Let's make a deal Shelby

Shelby's P.O.V

I looked at jess... what sort of a deal?
"You have 30 days to tell max about how you feel....."
I stared at jess confused... That's stupid what do I get out of that?
"you can only tell him on the 30th day and if you say it sooner or later i will do as follows... I will make a video dedicated to Shelax just like the septiplier one."

"JESS IS EVIL" I laugh "No I do not accept the challenge!"
Jess stares at me with a devilish grin. " Ok "
Wait your not gonna try and persuade me thank god becau-
"if your not gonna except how will you ever know max likes you?"
I stare at her Max would never like me back even if I took the challenge I would get rejected and I don't think I'm ready for that.....
"Okay shelby please do this... not just for me but for you because I know that red head likes you and It makes me angry you sitting here talking about how you will get rejected when I know you won't just please..."

(Tears start to fill my eyes) j...j...jess.....

"Shelby even if you don't take this challenge please tell him how you feel you'll thank me in the future"

The plane just landed and Jess walked off the plane... I wiped away the few tears that rolled down my cheek and ran off the plane to catch up with her.... I felt so bad... It was like it wasn't the jess I knew... she was not fangirling all over she was calm...
What if she was right?

I catch back up to jess and hug her she seemed confused but hugged back. Thank you jess you've made me realise what's real and fake thank you so much... I know the friendship between me and max is real but I hope he sees it the same way...

"Shelby he will" jess says while waving and jumping into a taxi

Jess can be evil but she does it for the best plus she is my best friend and nobody can take her away from me...

Jess P.O.V

J- Jess         R-Ross

J- plan get Shelby and max together is a go!
R- How what did you do to her?!
J- A made her confess she likes him then she started talking about how she would get rejected blah blah blah Then convinced her to tell him how she feels
R- Did you use the 30 day thing?
J- Yeah but she said no so she's telling him on her own will!
R- Now for my part of the plan
J- It's all up to you now she's not staying with me.... good luck... but please don't do too much just let them get to know each other more...
R- KK bye
J- bye

Max P.O.V

I need to go pick shelby up In 10 minutes I should probably start driving now... Ross sits me down on the couch and says I need to talk to you... "Ross I need to pick up shelby" I say
"I know I've told her traffic is bad so you might be a while anyway..."
"Ross why can't this wait till Shelby's here?"
"Because she can't hear this conversation"
"......fine shoot"
"Now please be honest with me.... do you like shelby?"
"Ross.... not now....."
"Tuff... do you like her?"
" I don't know her well enough to answer that question I'm sorry...."
"No it's fine I was just curious because you two seem really close"

I stare at Ross and say "Well got to go pick up YOUR cousin even though you just got back from work!"
"I CANT DRIVE!!!!" Ross says defensively...
I walk out the door and start driving I let shelby know I'm on my way then see the airport in the distance..... It was getting late so I expect shelby to be tired... that's why me and Ross set her room up... mostly me because Ross had work...

Shelby's P.O.V

I'm waiting for max on a bench at the enterance with me two suitcases when I realise how tired I am getting...

Ugh I have to get home and put all my bedding on and it will be 11ish by the time I am going to get to bed. I see a car pull up infront of the airport and see a red head waving me down... I instantly realise who it is and smile... I pull my bags to the car and get in.

"Hi" I greet max
"Hey shelby!"
"Its great to see you again!"
''Same to you so are you excited to spend the summer in Washington?"
"Yeah I'm really excited but I'm really tired so it's gonna be a long night setting up...."
"Well it would..."
"Would?''
"Oh yeah me and Ross set your room up already so all you have to do is put your clothes away!"
"OMG you guys are the best...."

The rest of the car journey home is lovely we are just talking about ourselves and about the house.
"Oh.. also shelby Adam said you could work in the office to keep up with da YouTube while holidays on because that's when people like content more so your allowed the spare office next mine.... (A/N Yes I know when max had galileo him and Ross weren't in the office but it works better for the story I have In my head so yeah enjoy sorry for interrupting)
"Oh great tell Adam I said thanks"