Part 4 - The fair

Shelby's P.O.V

Max is real nice bringing me too the fair. I turn my head to see him staring at me... did I have something on my face???

"Max?.... oh is there something on my face???"
"No just looked because I thought you said something"
"Oh ok" I still grab out a mirror and check my face
"Honestly nothings there"
"Ok...."
"Anyways were here!"

I look up to see flashing lights and colourful stalls
"Woah.........."
"I know right let's go inside!"

Max P.O.V

Shelby caught me staring at her.... oh no I just made up an excuse saying I thought she said something and then I pulled up at the fair... she was in a daze had she never been to a fair before?

I tell her to come and she seems very excited. We walk in and get our tickets and we see a roller coaster and she seems nervous.
"What do you think about that?"
"Em....... maybe later...?"
"Ok but for now let's go on that one!" I point at a roller coaster that doesn't seem that scary and shelby agrees.

We walk towards the roller coaster and shelby grabs my hand and takes up to the back seat because it's the 'best seat'
I blush lightly because she's holding my hand but we sit down and it goes away.

The ride starts and it goes up and is about to drop... Shelby's face goes pale.... I put my arm around her and she leans on me and closes her eyes. Wow she really doesn't like roller coasters now I feel bad... When the ride Is over I apologise to shelby but she says it's ok. I let her pick the next one and she picks the ghost train....

I have to say I'm not the bravest when it comes to ghost related things but I made her sit through a roller coaster so I'm gonna sit through this. We walk up to it and sit down, when we do someone touches our heads... shelby doesn't flinch the manly guy I am I let out a scream. Shelby sits laughing the entire ride.

Shelby's P.O.V

I took max on the ghost train. I love them the spooks aren't scary but I love all the decoration. Ross told me to bring max on one of these he must love them too!

When I go to sit down I know someone's gonna touch our heads so I don't flinch but max let's out THE GIRLIEST scream, I couldn't contain my laughter.
"Haha hahaha hahaha!" I laugh
"What?" Max adds
"Your scream!!!!"
"I thought it was very manly" he says 'flexing' 
"Yeah right... oh so that's why Ross told me to take your on it!"
"ROSS WHAT?!"
"um... who mentioned Ross.... I didn't mention ross... heh" I say nervously

Max's P.O.V

ROSS is dead when I get home... I ask shelby what she likes to do at the fair... she says the ferris wheel, I like the ferris wheel to so we get in a cart and go in... The ferris wheels in the UK are like this:

 The ferris wheels in the UK are like this:

We both climed in and shut the door. It started to move and when we looked out you could see the city and our neighbourhood I was actually happy I got to spend this moment with shelby I stared at her and she stared at me I walked towards her a faces just centimetres apart... I closed the gap between us and we kissed.

Shelby's P.O.V

I was excited to be on the ferris wheel with max I realised he was staring at me. He walked up to me our faces were very close... was he going to kiss me???? I'm getting very nervous until he did. He closed of the gap ... A was overjoyed maybe he liked me back!

Should I ask him? No that would make me seem pushy. After 'that' we hugged and stared out the window till it was over. The rest of the day went so fast and without noticing we were holding hands when we arrived home.

"Today was really fun max thank you so much!"
"My pleasure"
"What should we tell ross about the 'day'"
"Oh yeah I don't know well just do not mention anything"
"Agreed!"

Max's P.O.V

We walk in the house and Ross is staring at us with a creepy smirk.
"Ross why didn't you come to the fair?"
"I did" after ross said that I started sweating real hard, shelby was getting really nervous
"w-w-w-hat do you mean hahaha????????" Shelby says
"I was watching the ferris wheel it was very entertaining" ross blurted out
"Well me and shelby have to go film videos for tomorrow bye"
"Bye! Haha!"