Part 7-THE GREAT NERF WAR!!!

I managed to get this chapter back!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelby's  P.O.V

I was getting ready for the nerf war by changing from a skirt to some jeans in the girls bathroom and when I walk out everyone is staring at me all nice...... I'm so confused so I walk off and finish putting my things up in my office.

It's time to go and pick teams but apparently it's going to be filmed so I finish off my makeup and run to where we pick teams...

Everyone is staring at me and I'm getting really weirded out. There are 2 team Captains Adam and Max. Adam I'd staring at me like really weird and now I mind out why.....

"Hey guys sky here and welcome to the great nerf war where everyone in the office is here but also we are joined by the misfortunate Shelby who is no longer misfortunate!"

"When did that happen?!"I blurt out

"Since now and your looking nice so what about joining my team?"

"Oh so that's why you have been nice to me all day you want me to join your team.... well no I'm not I'm joining maxs team!" I walk over to max as Adam says

"I WANTED SHELBY ON MY TEAM THOUGH!!!! Your now misfortunate Shelby!"

"Tuff she picked me over you ha! "Max laughs

I giggle for a bit but then they announce that it has began. I got the big gun with the most ammo. I'm the one that has to capture the flag.

After a few seconds I'd already took down everyone on the other team and we won! I was so chuffed I ran over to our side and everyone was praising me.

I kissed max not realising the camera was on me and went into another game....

A few hours after the video had been released my twitter started blowing up with 'shelax' messages and I didn't know what it meant so I scrolled down to see a comment saying
-OMG shelax is real there's proof she kissed him on video....

My legs instantly turned to jelly and I ran to maxs office.

"We need to kill Jordan!"
"Woah Shelby what's wrong" max exclaims
"Have you not checked twitter?"
"Phones on silent"
"When I kissed you Jordan recorded it and didn't cut it out in editing!"
"Shelby it's ok! They were going to find out sooner or later...."
"I guess... ok it's fine" I walk off to my office and go on twitter i post SURPRISE! and all I get are endless comments talking bout rumours and ugh I couldn't sit and read them all because there were millions!

Max's P.O.V

Shelby bursts in my office panicking about Twitter and truthfully I was happy that Jordan didn't cut it out. The fans were gonna find out eventually I guess.

"Shelby calm down its ok!"
She starts to calm down and starts talking to herself as she leaves the room. I walk up to Jordan and he's looking very nervous....

"Jordan........"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for posting the video when me and Shelby kissed..."
"Why are you ok with that?"
"It was easier than telling everyone..."

I walked away and I hear a huge sigh of relief come from Jordan and Adam walks up to me...

"MAN! YOU KISSED SHELBY AND IT'S WENT VIRAL ON YOUTUBE!"
"viral?"
"Yeah all the fan girls are making videos with fan art and everything!"
"God I hope Shelby's ok!"
"Yeah you might want to check on her"

I walk up to Shelby and walk her home she's still getting to grips with the whole fangirl thing so we just sit on the couch and watch a movie until late into the night. Shelby ended up falling asleep on my shoulder and Ross went to bed when he came home from work. I ended up falling asleep too and we stayed like that till morning.