Part 14- Our love is broken

Quick warning this chapter will include sensitive subjects so I'd advise not to read if you are sensitive to these type of things..... enjoy!

Ross P.O.V

No..... not shelby...... no.... This can't be happening. I run to max's room but the door is locked. "MAX I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

"Ross..... leave me be.... I can't show my face ever again...."

"But it's shelby!"

"BUT SHELBY HATES ME!"

"MAX OPEN THE DOOR SHE'S GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID!"

"What do you mean?"

"Shelby.......is......is......"

Max unlocks the door face red and scared. He sees me crying and hugs me.

"Ross calm down...... what's shelby gonna do?!"

I hand max the note and he turns pale.....

"M....m.....max?"

He pushes me into his room and locks the door.
"MAX! LET ME OUT!"
"NO! I NEED TO FIND SHELBY!"
"LET ME HELP!"
"ROSS I MADE HER DO THIS SO I WILL STOP IT!"

With that said I hear him grab my car keys and run out the front door.

Shelby's P.O.V

I can't live like this any longer.....

I ruined my life
I ruined Ross' life
I ruined max's life
I ruined everything

I made things worse
I made things bad
I made people hate me
I made everyone hate me

What's the point in moving
What's the point in speaking
What's the point in thriving
What's the point in loving

What's the point in me living....?

NOTHING

I can't live like this anymore... I drive my car to the fair.... where me and max kissed...... that was the highlight of my life..... now..... its the opposite..... I get inside the carriage.... The exact one we were both in...... The doors shut and I pull a knife out of my pocket........ This is it.....

My end......

Suddenly i see max in the carriage below me..... how did he find me??????? No...... He can't see me do this..... oh well.....

I hold the knife up pointing towards my chest.......... 3.........2..........1...........BLACK

Everything is black...... I'm walking down a corridor with a white light at the end with faint voices I can't remember anything...... I run to the end of the tunnel.... but it gets longer....... I carry on running until I see a room.....  On the walls were pictures of me and a boy?..... but they looked like someone took them professionally ..... where am I? I go to reach for one of the paintings but everything goes black again..... I see the white light again. But much closer. I could see two giant faces at the end. A red head and a brunette.

"HELLO WHO'S THERE?!"
I say echoing down the tunnel. They can't hear me...... But I hear them speaking to me....

"Come on shelby wake up!"
"You can do this"
"Hang in there shelb"

"I'm AWAKE GUYS!"

"Ross she's making noise!"
"Max she's mumbling through her breath! GET A NURSE!"

Who's Ross? Who's max? Where am I who am I? I'm shelby? I think someone said? Right?

Nurse? Am I in hospital? Oh no what have I done? Wait........