Chapter Two

Chapter Two

They had been driving for only fifteen minutes.

"So explain to me more about Elemental wolves?" Lacey asked, curiously.

"Okay, so there are ten basic elemental wolves," Matthew explained, "Fire, water, earth, lightning, cloud, ice, space, time, sun and moon. ayou can also get a mixed Elemental wolf."

"How do you tell them apart?"

"By the color of the wolf."

"Can you describe the colors to me?"

"Okay, which one do you want to start with?" Lacey considered for a moment.

"Fire."

"Fire wolves are dark brown with red streaks in their fur."

"Okay, water?"

"Water wolves are grey with blue streaks."

"Like you?"

"Uhm, kind of. I'm a cross breed."

"Hmm..." Lacey grinned at him. "Okay, time?"

"Black with light brown streaks."

"Lightning?"

"Light brown with yellow or gold streaks."

"Cloud?"

"White with grey streaks."

"They all have streaks, are any of them solid colors?" Lacey asked with a frown.

"Yeah. Space, Ice and Earth."

"Okay, so Space?"

"Pure black."

"Ice?"

"Pure white."

"Earth?"

"Pure brown."

"Which ones did I miss?"

"Sun and Moon." Matthew smiled at her.

"Okay, Sun?"

"Black with red streaks."

"Moon?"

"Black with grey streaks."

"They all sound so pretty." Lacey said wistfully.

"They are." Matthew smiled.

"Do wolves have powers?" She asked with a slight frown.

"Yeah, they do. Most wolves, the basic types, can control the elements they were named for. With some types its a bit more complicated. Fire wolves can control and create fire, Water wolves can control any body or form of water, Air wolves can control the wind. Cloud wolves can manipulate clouds, create storms and bring rain."

"What about the rest?"

"Well Ice wolves can create and control ice, obviously, they can also create and control snow."

"Useful if you're in a desert." Lacey said with a grin. Matt laughed.

"I suppose." He agreed.

"What about lightning and earth?"

"Lightning wolves can make a thunderstorm appear and can control where lightnimg strikes. They can also control electricity to a degree. They could make it surge or turn it off. they could also shock someone who pisses them off. Earth wolves can neutralize the lightning wolves effects. They also control plants. They can make them grow or die. They can create duststorms and control rocks, making them move somewhere or throwing them without needing to touch them. They can break rocks and create fissures in the earth."

"They sound pretty powerful." Lacey remarked.

"They are but they are by no means the most powerful."

"What powers do Sun and Moon wolves have?"

"Sun wolves can give and take light. If you're walking in the dark they can create a ball of light around you with a reasonable diameter, simmilarly they can also take the light away temporarily during the day or make your torch useless. They also create and control warmth. Moon wolves can manipulate the dark. They can lighten or darken it, not drastically but some, and they can darken the day. They can also manipulate the tides, say bring it up higher than it should or push it back."

"Wow, that sounds pretty cool." There was clear admiration in her voice.

"Space wolves can manipulate areas. They can teleport, but within a limited range and they can pull meteors down to earth or push them away. They can move small objects that are in their line of sight without needing to touch it."

"Woah!" Lacey exclaimed, making Matthew laugh.

"Yeah. And last, but by no means least, time. Time wolves have the ability to temporarily stop time. They can also speed it up or sliw it down. They can move freely between the past and the present, but not the future." Lacey's eyes widened and she stared at Matt for a few moments.

"Holy hell. That's intense." She remarked once she had gotten over her shock. "Which wolves are the most powerful?" She added.

"In order: Fire, Time, Sun, Moon, Lightning, Space, Water, Earth, Cloud, Ice."

"Why are Fire and Time so powerful?"

"Fire wolves have an untamable temper, and when that temper flares up they can burn down forests, villages, even cities if they get mad enough. They can incinerate people with the blink of an eye. They can cause insane destruction in a matter of hours." Lacey's eyes went wide.

"Thats insane."

"It's unbelievable what chaos they can create. Now time wolves can manipulate time which is always confusing and they can go back in time and alter history. They can kill one person in history and wipe out an entire family line in the present."

"Yeah that sounds bad." They grew silent for a few moments.

"Are all wolves equally rare or common?" Lacey asked.

"No. The more powerful the wolf, the rarer they are. So Fire wolves are the least common and Ice wolves are the most."

"Makes sense. What kind of wolf are you?" She inquired.

"I'm an earth/fire cross." He glanced over and smiled at her.

"How does that work?"

"I inherited some powers from each type. I can control some bodies of water, not too large ones and I can control plants."

"Thats awesome!" Lacey laughed.

"Yeah, it kinda is."

"So what type am I?" She asked, extremely curious and slightly apprehensive. What if she were a common, boring wolf?

"You really wanna know?"

"Of course I do. Stop stalling!" He laughed.

"You, my darling, are a fire wolf. The most powerful, rare type."

A/N:

Hey guys! So ooh Lacey's rare and special. Wonder whats coming up next.

*NO PART OF THIS MAY BE COPIED WITHOUT THE OWNERS CONSENT*

-SAequestrian XOXO●