Chapter 15

Jessica's pov-

I ran as fast as I could without doubling over in laughter. Of course, out of everything we could do, they wanted to set up a bonfire and play a childish game. Duck, Duck, Goose. At this moment, it was Quinn and I. Can I just say that I'm glad she isn't a cop because she is fast. I skidded to a stop and sat down. We both laughed as she continued walking around the circle, gently patting everyone on the head. "Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck...GOOSE!" She exclaimed as she lightly slapped her boyfriends head. They ran around the circle three times until he grabbed the back if her shirt and yanked her. A mix of anger and sadness filled in her eyes. Then he twisted her around a gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She closed her eyes and melted into their kiss. "Stop being goals and get back to our game you guys!" I said, a light laugh following after. They pulled away and she smiled. I could understand that she was whispering to him. I read her lips as she said, "You win."
Soon before I knew it, we were all taking shot after shot, getting so wasted, I thought the fire was speaking. Everyone was slurring and you couldn't tell what anyone was saying for the life of you. "Aye gurlll.." Harley slurred. "Huh?" Quinn replied trying to remain standing. "Let us dancessssss" She stumbled over to Quinn. "Mkayyy." She attempted to do a spin but she fell over and played on the ground laughing super hard. I too, was laughing at the hilarious scene, until I felt an arm around my neck and the other on my mouth as I was dragged away. I experienced this too much before so I just close my eyes and gave in. I was too drunk to fight back right now. Then I was slammed against the warehouse walls and pinned. I opened my eyes to see Joker. "Hayyy babe." I said attempting to flirt with him. His hand was once again wrapped around my neck. I watched his eyes fill with anger, yet there was much lust. He leaned very close to my face. "Listen here you little wildcarrrd.. tonight...I will make you mine again, understand?" He said breathing heavily with the hot breathe hitting my chest. "Yesss Mistah J.." I smirked as he backed away, releasing my neck as he descended into the darkness. Soon he was gone and I was dizzy, so I didn't even know where I was anymore. Then a unicorn ran past me. "Horn animal!" I slurred as I stumbled, trying to follow it. It went into a magic portal and I began to cry. It was so majestic. "HORN!!!!" I cried out. Harley stumbled over laughing. "The hell are you talking about Jess?" I looked around frantically. "My unicorn is gone." I collapsed on my knees in a ball of tears. All of a sudden Quinn came over and was spraying me with a water hose. "Wakey Wakey, nothing and no bakey!" She shouted. I jumped up, took the hose from her and sprayed her little boyfriend. "Look, now he's wet TWICE." I chuckled softly. Harley started laughing and looked at the face Lucas made. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, doubled over taking hard kicks to the face. I could feel blood coming hard out of my nose and multiple shouts around me, but I couldn't see what was going on. It hurt too much for me to even attempt opening my eyes. I finally gave in and just laid there, slowly falling asleep. I could mumbled cries of my name but it was no use. Sleep would feel really good right now. Soon I couldn't hear anything, nor see anything. This was a different sleep. It felt so much more relaxing. Right now, I couldn't over think because it was so hard to think. Then I felt nothing. I can't feel emotion. Am I dying? Was this night too much for my body to handle? Did Lucas attempt to kill me? I wonder what Joker will do to him. Wait..
Joker.
If I'm about to give into death, I want to see Joker one last time. Now I can feel emotion again. Just all of a sudden certain things are coming back. I can kinda hear a little, but I still can't see. Everything is still mumbled. I can tell people are saying my name. But out of all voices, one stood out to me. Joker's voice. I tried my best to open my eyes, but it was no use. They were too tired to open. "Jessica, please wake up. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you alone. I didn't know what would happen. I'm just..so sorry." I tried to speak but that was no use either. I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't see, but I could still hear and feel. I felt a drip of liquid on my neck. Was he crying? God, I wish I could speak right now . I wish I could just comfort him. I'm trying my best to smile or make some movement to let him know I'm okay.
"Boss, the doctor said you need to get out for a few moments so he can check her vitals." That must be one if his goons. "Fuck the doctor. I'm not leaving. I'm never leaving her again. Ever." Joker replied, trying his hardest not to let his voice crack. I know joker well enough that he would never let anyone see him cry. Even I've never actually seen him cry, but I can hear and feel him cry.
"Boss, it's the doctors orders. You have to do it if you want her to live and be healthy." I could tell the goon must be scared, back talking the joker like that. "Well the doctor can do the work with me in here. I'm not fucking leaving." Joker intertwined his hand in mine, which is honestly the only thing keeping me from screaming right now. I heard footsteps which must be the doctor coming in. "Sir, I need to do things right now. You can stand in the hallway, but you can't be here." "This is bullshit. The only reason I'm not going to kill you is because you can heal her." The joker snarled back. "Move the fuck over. I got this." The voice sounded just like Quinn. Next thing I know, there are hands on my forehead and I can feel all sorts of energy pumping into my brain. My eyes spring open and I began to be able to move again. I smiled and looked at Joker.
"I missed you."

-------------------------------------------
A/N
Well well well, its been a while since I've seen you all. Sorry I haven't been writing, my wattpad has been all sorts of bullshitty lately. Anyways, I'm back now! Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeee!!!