Chapter 7

Chapter 7: (Christine's POV):

I awoke in my bedroom, to the smell of bacon and cream pastries.

The golden sun had just risen and a shade of chartreuse melted upon my face.

I arose from my bed and slipped on my violet, silk, slippers and walked to my wardrobe to fetch my robe.

I tied the lace strings around my torso to ensure that my robe wouldn't fall off as I went to breakfast.

As I opened the door to my bedroom, I remembered.
I remembered everything that has happened the day before with my fiancé and my sister.

And Erik.

My heart began racing, as I thought of the kiss we shared and how natural it felt. Then reality set in and I realized that I had no idea where he had gone.
My heart began to feel as though it was being pierced, when I thought about the fact that Erik and I could never profess our love. Love between a commoner and one of the royal blood was forbidden....

What had happened to him? I asked myself as I walked towards Erik's room.

I knocked three times and heard no response, so I eased in.

The whole room had been stripped, paintings brought down and murals taken out.

The sheets had been pealed off his bed and folded perfectly on the corner of it.

"Erik?" I cried as panic started to set in. I let myself calm down and tried to convince myself that I was purely over-computing the scenario.

I slowly stepped out of his room and locked the door shut, behind me. With a kick in my step, I dashed towards my Father's room.

Donald and Preston, my Father's prized guards, stood in front of the door with no emotion on their face.

"Preston, Donald." I nodded not even looking them in the eye.

I could tell they approved of my visit, so they opened the doors with my kingdoms pendent on them.

A red rose.

I dashed into his room to find him sleeping with a load roar escaping his lips.

"Father?"
"Oh Christine. What is it, mon ange? Are you safe? Did anyone come for you again?" Father asked me as he turned to his side and say up with a cautious look, spreading across his face.

"No. Of course not." I replied, trying to calm him.
"I was just wondering where... E-Erik is." I asked, as a gush of heat fled to my cheeks.

Suddenly, he stood up and got our of bed.
"HOW DARE YOU CONVINCE ME THAT ERIK WAS SOMEONE THAT HE WAS NOT." Father yelled at me.

I backed away as a cloud of tears formed in my eyes.
After Father had chastised me, I knew he instantaneously regretted it.

"I am so sorry, Christine. I didn't mean to push you away and I know you have been through a lot in the past hours."

"It's fine Father. I truly shouldn't have lied it was just that he needed help and I waned to do what's best."
"I understand."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Christine? Who did attack you yestereve? We heard some slurring from that Erik, saying that someone had attacked you. You had fallen asleep and we did not want to wake you. Also, the Royal Guard and I have decided to not trust that treacherous beast."

"Don't call him a beast. I almost said out loud. I moved on from that thought to answer my Daddy's question.

I clinched my fist and gritted my teeth and let out "I-It was Raoul and Ana... Anastasia. Anastasia and Raoul both fled after they tried to m-murder me." I managed to say, as my chest started to enclose with fear.

"How dare you?!" Father's voice thundered.

"I don't understand." I replied, utterly puzzled.

"I'VE RAISED YOU BETTER NOT TO LIE."

"Anastasia never left the palace, last night. I got word from her hand maid, that she was in her room all evening!"

"What? That can't be!" I said as I started to cry.

"She tried to take my life, Father! With the help of my fiancé!" I yelled as it became harder to breathe.
I had never broken down like this before but I felt so betrayed, I couldn't contain it.

My own father did not trust me.

"CHRISTINE. NO MORE." Father yelled as his face filled with fury.

"I DID NOT RAISE UP A LIAR. TELL SUCH THINGS AGAIN AND YOU WILL END UP RIGHT WHERE YOUR BELOVED FRIEND, IS ROTTING AWAY." He screamed.

I started to burst into tears, for I had never told a lie and never been chastised so terribly.

"THAT ERIK IS A WORTHLESS MUTT WHO SLIPPED THROUGH THE GATES OF HADES AND WALTZED INTO THE GATES OF MY HOME. HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE A PLACE IN THE WORLD... HOW DARE HE SNEAK PAST ME, KING GUSTAVE THE THRID. MARK MY WORDS, ERIK WILL END UP BACK WHERE HE BELONGS IN THE DAYS COMING. BACK IN HELL." Papa had yelled.

"NO, YOU ARE THE MONSTER GUSTAVE. I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY BEING." I screamed back as rage filled my eyes.

"YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PEOPLE... ADRESS ME AS FATHER! FURTHERMORE, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THE UNWORTHY... YOU WILL PAY!" Papa had projected.

Suddenly, my father picked up his night side dagger and slashed my arm.

My body froze and stiffened immediately.

Then, Gustave took the dagger and plunged it into his own flesh and let out a large roar.

"GAURDS." He yelled.

Preston and Donald bolted in and ran to his aid. "She!" Father yelled with a gasp.

"She charged me with the dagger, my own daughter!" He said as he started to cry.

I still was in the same position I was. Frozen.

"I attacked her back in self defense, Guards. I feared for my life... Take this monster away from me at once." Father had said as he laid down on the bed.

Donald and Preston ran towards me and grabbed me by the arms. One of them pulled out a club and bung it onto my head as I was waltzed away into the darkness.

The last thing I heard was my Father say "You will pay for your feelings for the unworthy... You will pay."

a/n
where do u think she'll end up and what will happen to her? let me know and tell me what you think is gonna happen to raoul and anastasia!
-MaskedPhanguy (Seth)😂💕