It's Never a Good Bye (Sequel to Say You're Just a Friend)

[A month had pass since you've been in the hospital. You're two months pregnant now and there are no signs of response from you]

Michele: Sweetie go home and get some rest, I'll stay here with y/n.

Austin: No. I want to be here when she wakes up.

Michele: Please Austin. At least go take a shower and eat something. For me.

Austin: Ok, I'll be back in an hour, tops.

Michele: Take your time.

Austin: See you later mom.

Michele: See you later.

[Austin leaves the room and it's you just you and Michele. She takes a seat where Austin had been sitting]

Michele: Hey there sweetie.

[Sidenote: Anything you say is in your head. No one can hear you]

You: Hi Michele.

Michele: Let's talk about something that you already haven't heard. I brought a gossip magazine for us gals to laugh at.

You: Yes! I finally get to hear something besides a doctors nonsense.

Michele: Who wore it best? Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus. Is that even considered clothes? oh gosh.

You: You knows its bad when they start comparing Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus.

Michele: How about we read something else. Hmm...Kanye wants to Marry Kim Kardashian. Ok then.

You: Will it be another failed marriage? I think so.

Michele: Oh how about this? Beyoncé is doing a world tour.

You: Is there something she can't do?

Michele: There's not much left. Just mostly make up tips and such. Do you remember when we had a girls night in? That was one my most favorite moments with you. We had some special mother-daughter bonding.

You: We had so much that night. I wish we could back to that time.

Michele: We sure did enjoy ourselves. Chick flicks and eating junk food all night? You made me feel young again.

You: You are young Michele!

Michele: I hope we can have another one of those nights.

You: We will and soon!

[A doctor comes in]

Doctor: Hi, I'm y/n's doctor. You are?

Michele: I'm her mom, well mother in law. It's nice to meet you too.

Doctor: Likewise.

Michele: So are there any improvements?

Doctor: Not yet. Her heatbeat and vitals are stablized, which is good.

Michele: And the baby?

Doctor: Well for now, the baby is fine.

Michele: What do you mean for now?

Doctor: The baby is growing day by day. There's only so much we can provide for a growing baby. It's mostly up the mother sort of speak.

Michele: What happens when it comes time to give birth and she's not awake by then.

Doctor: I've already discussed that with your son. Now will you excuse me, I have other patients to check on.

Michele: Yeah, thanks for talking to me.