You're Yourself

After fighting the Froggit I see an open corridor. I walk inside to see a small bowl with what looks to be like candy inside.

*Will you take the monster candy?
"Chara what's monster candy?"
"Monster candy, well its candy but for monsters pretty simple."
"Can I eat it?"
"Yeah, of course, you can its just candy nothing special about it."
She says this while looping around my head. "I'm glad that she's nice this time around, it'll make it easier to be a pacifist."
*You took some Monster candy*
"Alright, then I guess we keep moving."
I exited the room and walked down the corridor. I could feel the leaves under my feet, they make a crinkle sound every time I take a step. I remember the sound. Other times it was different I also heard the wind blow away the ashes of a Froggit or a Whisum.

Normally I was Frisk or Chara. But this time I was, well, Me. I was Y/N L/N. I was older then Frisk, I was 16 and my birthday was in a week. After that my youth would shrivel away. And I would never come back down here. I wanted this to be it.

My last run, I would bring them to the surface and turn 17 and end this. This would be my happy ending. Nothing would be different than planned. At least that's what I thought.

I snapped back to reality after hearing a buzz. "Hello, My child I was wondering which do you prefer Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
I knew how this turned out so I thought I'd save her the trouble.
"I love both very much either would be fine but Both would be better."

" Oh, I see my child thank you very much!" " Goodbye, Mother."

"Oops"

"Goodbye, My... Wait did you just call me Mother? Well if that's what makes you happy, feel free to call me that! Goodbye, my child!"

Huh well, that was unexpected.
"Mom never made me pie."
She stopped looping around me and sat on the ground next to a sign. She looked up curiously at the sign and read it.

"Three out of four grey rocks recommend you push them."

"Well y/n you should push that rock. To get rid of the spikes."

Her eyes are watery which was weird. She had no emotion at least that's what she was always like. I knew she had a long past with Toriel but why would she kill her then? Wait what did she say I can't remember there was a Bad Chara.

Good Chara is a protector she kills, But to protect the ones she loves. Bad Chara is nothing but a heartless killer.

"Y/N hello move the rock!"
"Oh, sorry I'll move the rock."
I moved the rock and the spikes lowered. Before I walked into the next entry I stopped and sat down, I missed mom. I called her up just to hear her voice.

"Hello, My child are you okay? Oh, you just wanted to say hello? Well Hello! I hope that suffices. Goodbye!" She hung up. "Goodbye." Chara sat next to me and gave me a hug. I was shocked but then I just sank into her in-existent body.

"Y/N I miss mom too, but we just have to keep moving to see her"
"Thank you, Chara. Thank you"

Her normal ghostly figure turned a pale white as it seemed her translucent skin had become real. Her skin felt soft and smooth to the touch. You stayed wrapped in her surprisingly muscular arms, waiting for the burning sensations in your head to go away. It felt like your brain said no but your body just said yes.