Force-

You were angry that Sans and Undyne were fighting. It seems like all they do is fight down here."Stop!" You took both of them and threw them off eachother.Suddenly you felt yourself being picked up and thrown knocking your head on a nearby tree. "Stay out of this Y/N!" You got up again Sans threw you even harder this time.
"Y/N!" He yelled at you. You got up dizzilly as Sans turned to you with a glare and slowly stretched his hand out. You closed your eyes but you didn't move all you could feel was something cold and sharp against your neck. You opened your eyes to see the pure fear on Undyne and Sans faces. The long boney figure behind you had nothing but a straight face. He whispered something only you could hear."Play along." "P-Papyrus!" Sans reached his hand out to move Papyrus you simply shook your head side to side. He looked at you with confusion and moved his hand down."Sans help Y/N!" "Shutup." Papyrus sternly said. " I'm going to walk away and so will you." Sans And Undyne started walking backwards as Papyrus slowly moved both of us."Oh geez! Look who we have here. Sans. Undyne. Of course the guy with a knife to my girlfriends neck." "Girlfriend!" They all gasped. "Chara! We're not dating." "You can't tell me you haven't fell for me yet?" "I'm pretty sure I have not." "Oh that hurts.Alright anyway back to what I was doing.What was I doing? Oh yeah! i'M kIllInG YoU!" Papyrus eyes filled with fear.He quickly removed the knife and took your hand and started running. You saw the three of them catching up.You saw Chara hop in front of Papyrus and held out a knife inches away from stabbing him right in his heart."No!" Suddenly time stopped and all you could do was stand there looking at the scene in front of you. Sans and Undyne were running for Papyrus and Chara had a knife to Papyrus's heart. You quickly removed the knife from her hand and laid it on the ground. You grabbed Undyne,Sans and Papyrus in your arms and started running for somewhere secret. To the playground.

Sans POV

I was dead. All I could see was a white tint slowly fading to black. Where was I? Heaven or Hell? Should I open my eyes? Could I open my eyes? I tried to open my eyes to see green grass surrounded me along with Papyrus and Undyne.Y/N was turned around talking to herself. I stood up and walked over to her lightly taping her shoulder."Oh my god I swear I-" "S-Sans? I haven't- and you're-The thing-You cant move-but- Sans you don't understand!" She waved her arms slowly backing away from me. I grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her inches away from my face."I know exactly what you did. What I want to know is how?" "I-i don't know! Stop asking questions!" She roughly pulled out of my grip and started running.
"Y/N!" I started chasing her slowly catching up to her. "Stop chasing me! Or else!" "Or else what Y/N?" I quickly grabbed for her hand causing her to fall taking me down with her. We both fell to the floor in a big pile. I opened my eyes to see I was on top of her.

Your POV
"G-get off!" I squealed at him."Answer my question then." "I don't know!" "Yes you do!" "No I dont!" "Yes you do." "No I dont!" "Yes Y/N. You know exactly why you have such incredible power. I'm not going to ask again. How?" "I-I get it from Conaco!"
"W-what?Conaco? As in Conaco Fuji the dead soul?" "I didn't have the heart to admit it but Conaco is my sister." "Your sister? How come she doesn't remeber you?" "I have no idea. I'm pretty sure after her death she turned into the protecter and the only thing she remembered was everything that happened down here." "Y/N. You remeber. Here let's give them the invites and get going. Can you start the time?" "I can start the time."I closed my eyes and moved
the clock handles once again. Suddenly I could finally feel the wind blow. "What happened?" Papyrus said slowly getting up. "No worries." You walked over to him and reached a hand out picking him off the ground only for him to soon tower over your small stature."Where exactly are we?" Undyne asked clearly annoyed."Welcome to the playground!" You then remebered the invites in your hand and passed them both one." What is this?" She said as she opened the smooth lining of the envelope."A party?" Undyne and Sans said clearly confused."This is going to be awesome!"

A/N
Sorry it's been a week but here it is now make a choice!