The silhouette

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" You smiled at the sight of snow. You'd never really seen snow before. "Not really it's just snow." "Well, I like it!" "Me too." "Huh who-?" "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton. ( Wait give me a sec to scream and fangirl.)

 All of a sudden a silhouette approached me and Chara. "Shake my hand would you?" "Umm, oka-." "Pfffffff." Suddenly a fart sound exited his hand and you couldn't help but laugh. "Nice one!" You imagined thug life glasses slipping down to his eye sockets.

 "What are you looking at?" You realized you had been staring at him imagining." oh sorry." You looked down blushing. "You shouldn't block your beautiful face from the world." Suddenly he lifted up your head and you blushed even more. 

Chara looked furious and slapped his hand off your face. "Get your dirty hand off y/n before I cut it off!" "Now who might you be?" "I'm Ch- Clementine." "Clementine huh?" He furrowed his non-existent eyebrow. "Y-yeah." She seemed to lose courage every time he spoke a word.

 Did she know him? You knew him from other time lines so she must now him. But you didn't know why she acted like this. You basically remembered everything but this just left a blank expression on your face."y/n snap out of it!"

 You came back Chara's hand going across your face. " So Sans anything you need me for?" You already knew what he was gonna say. "Oh yeah, My brother Papyrus is obsessed with humans so it would be great if you could meet him. Cmon!"

 He held out his hand looking straight at Chara almost as if he expected her to explode right in front of his eyes. You grabbed his hand and Chara sprinted towards your guy's hands trying to separate them. She slashed her hand down only to be slashing air looking utterly stupid.

 San's had started running towards a bridge. Chara started bolting towards you two. "Run!" San's started running faster and faster. All of a sudden he stopped waiting for Chara to be inches away and then you- teleported?" You were outside a house and then he knocked

 "Papyrus I got a surprise." You tried to escape his grasp but you couldn't. "WHAT DO YOU WANT SA-." "Surprise!"

* The skeleton towering over you fills you with fear.

A/N

What she uploaded twice in one day! Yes, I did because I'm bored. Not to mention they've been really short compared to others Hope you enjoy meeting sans finally and getting the fangirl feels. See you the next time I'm bored. byeeee.