Silent house

Her hug lasted long. Maybe a bit to long for my taste but I knew she was happy. After her hour long hug ended she finally released me.

"So Y/N should we get a move on?" She itched the back of her neck and looked at me shyly" Yeah I guess so." We walked through a door to see 3 rocks.

Chara mumbled to herself. You moved the two rocks until you got the third."WHOA there partner! Who said you could push me around?

Suddenly you remembered what this
rock did and held your hand out."What are you doi- WOAH." You lifted up the rock and gently set him down on the button and ran toward

the spikes just in case he moved. "Woah that was pretty cool!"

"Huh well that was easy. And next room!" You walked all you saw was some cheese and a hole in the wall.
Chara glided over to the star and read it like normal.

" Knowing the mouse might one day leave the hole and get the cheese
It fills you with....."

" Fills you with what?" " Nothing don't worry about it." "Chara what did the star say?" "Nothing." " Chara what did-." "Nothing okay now stop bothering me!"

You hadn't seen her get angry at you in awhile it makes you shocked and...scared. "sorry." You look at your shoes as you keep walking.

Chara punches your shoulder lightly and points her finger to a white sheet on the ground. "Napstablook."

*Move "it" with force?
* Yes

*Here comes Napstablook

" oh I'm REAL funny."

*The faint odor of ectoplasm permeates the vicinity.

" What are you doing just move him!" "Shhhh."
* Cheer

After the "fight" with Napstablook you simply said goodbye and looked at Chara. "Y/N I'm sorry for what I said earlier I just didn't like what it... said.

"That's okay." "I'll tell you later okay?" "okay." After a little while of scavenging the ruins you get another phone call from Mom.

* Hello?

*I just realized that it has been a while since I have cleaned up.

*I was not expecting to have company so soon.

*There are probably a lot of things lying about here and there.

*You can pick them up, but do not carry more than you need.

* Someday you might see something you really like.

* You will want to leave room in your pockets for that.

* click.......

" Well okay then let's get a move on."

Through a little bit more scavenging you reach a fork in the road. You decide to go up. There stands an old oak tree with its branches extended all around.