What Is Love?-

Sans POV

"Sans Sans Sans." Undyne waved a finger in front of my face giving me a judgy look. We had been walking through the woods for the past hour. She was the only one who knew about my "crush." A week had passed by since she had helped me up. We had been hanging out a lot more than usual. "You know Sans you can't go falling in love with random people."
"Undyne if you met her you would fall in love." " Here let me check when I'm meeting her." She checked her calendar and gave me a smile. "I'm meeting her tommorow. I don't get to see her but I have some sort of conversation with pap about her."
"When will you actually see her?"

"We have some sort of battle the day after tommorow. Sans when do you get to see her?" " I don't know. But all I know is soon." "You really love her don't you?" "Y-yeah." "That's exactly why you can't tell anyone." "W-what." "Sans you know Chara is very powerful. She can do anything. She has so many powers who knows what else she can do. She might be able to change into different people. This stays between us. This is just for our safety. The most important thing is that you don't tell Y/N. Chara is always watching her. Don't forget we are under her control. I need you to stay alive. Do you understand?" "Undyne I-" " Do you understand!?" "I understand. Undyne I should go home." " Okay Sans call me if you need anything." "Bye" Undyne left me alone in the dark woods. I looked up at the sky snow fell on my cheek bones. " HeLlo SaNs." "Hello Chara. How long have you been here?" "I just got here. I was to busy hanging out with Y/N to be bothered with you." "How? She doesn't even like you." "Of course she doesn't like me.

"She loves me."

"No she doesn't! She will never love a lying overlord of innocent people!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A LITTLE JEALOUS ARE WE SANSY!?" DONT GET CLOSE TO Y/N OR I WILL KILL YOU!" "She will never love such a vile creature!" Without another word Chara dissapeared. "She's pushy as always." "Huh?! Oh its just you." "So Sans you fallen for a girl. Ive seen her she's cute." "Oh my ghosty friend would you not fall for her. I mean Chara loves her I love her. I mean who else loves her Papyr-." "Ohh we got drama!" "Shut up."

~~Time Skip~~

Your POV
I layed on my bed looking at the ceiling.I hadn't seen Sans in a week. I'd been forced to hang out with Chara. I never thought I could change my opinion on someone so quickly. Chara had bought a little house in Snowdin for us to live in. None of this was going to plan. "Where are you Sans?" "I'm over here." I heard someone whisper which made me jolt up out of the bed."S-Sans is T-that you." You scrunched up in a ball. "Oh Y/N so niave. Its cute." "V-very funny you can stop now." "Aww so cute you think this is a joke? Well guess what? Its not." "You cant do anything this is just a vision." You reassured yourself."If this was a vision could I do this?" Suddenly some sort of force pinned you hands against your bed frame. You struggled to move but you couldn't. "Please don't struggle." Who was this person? "Who are you?!" "Let's just find that out later." "Chara Chara help!" "Oh crap." "Huh!" It was just another vision. Who was that guy? Was this going to actually happen? If it does happen when will it happen?"Y/N are you okay I heard you scream!" "I-I'm fine Chara. Go back to bed." She gave you a look and then walked out of the room."What just happened?" You cupped your face in your hands. Why was this happening? To you of all people?

Papyrus's POV

Where was Sans? More importantly where was Y/N? You were reluctant to admit it but you had grown feelings for Y/N. You knew what a big competition this was. Chara and Sans already were enraged and ready to give up there lives for Y/N. But neither Sans or Chara knew. As soon as you opened that door to see Y/N big E/C eyes you fell for her. That very moment was life changing. You say that innocent look on her face. She was everything you ever wanted and more. But you had no chance. She barely knew you existed. You sighed in the spaghetti you were holding but then you heard a knock on the door. "I'M COMING SANS BE-." There stood Y/N. "C-can I come in?" "Of course." You smiled widely at her your smile turning into a blush as soon as she turned around."So what do you need?" "What happened to the voice papyrus? She laughed a little. "Oh uh I'm just tired." "So I was wondering if you knew where Sans was?" Of course she didn't come over to see you she came over to see sans. Ugh I'm so stupid. "I'm honestly have no idea." You shrugged. "Oh well that's too bad I should go now. Goodbye papyrus." You grabbed onto her shoulder. Oops. what did you just do?! "Why don't you stay over maybe sans will come back?" She smiled at you which made your heart skip a beat. "Yeah you're right! And besides it would be rude to leave when there's perfect spaghetti sitting on the table in front of you!" She sat down grabbing a plate of spaghetti and watching Mettaton. You sat next to her trying not to explode from blushing so much. This girl. This girl was perfect for you. Soon you and her snuggled in with a blanket spaghetti and Mettaton. Your 4 favorite things! What's the fourth? Well Y/N of course!

A/N
Okay let's just make this clear. If you don't like that Papyrus likes you please tell me like this.

Kitty587
Oh can you please not make them fall in love?

Not

Getwrektbymyswag

OMG U SUCC I HATE THIS I HATE U IM TOTALLY GONNA REPORT THIS BULL****!

So yeah. If you do like where this is going than your in for a long ride. No you and Papyrus don't date or anything its You and Sans so no matter who likes you. Its Sans who wins. Oh and if you wanna make this a complete mess tell me who else should like Y/N make it more exciting you know!? Okay I'm gonna go know.
Byeeeeeee.