Disguised+

Sans POV

I looked down at Y/N. She was sleeping. I turned off the TV and picked her up. She was very light. I carried her to my room setting her down gently almost tripping on the treadmill. Suddenly I heard Papyrus's door close. "Oh crap." I turned off the lights and hid in between the wall and my dresser. Then the door to Y/N's room opened. I remembered how Chara was very powerful. Had Chara turned into Papyrus? Is that why he was acting so strange? You saw who walked in. It was Papyrus. He looked at Y/N with a smile. And picked her up. And exited the room. You would have stopped him but you wanted to see where he was going. He left the house with a blanket still covering
Y/N. He walked further and further until he stopped in front of a vacant house in Snowdin. He walked inside laying Y/N down on a bed. And walked to a different room. You really were curious what he was doing.
You checked the room he was in to see him holding rope duct tape and a chair. He was planning to kidnap her. You quickly went back grabbing Y/N and teleporting to your special place. Judgement Hall.

Papyrus's POV

I was forced to do this. I knew she loved Sans. But I loved her to. Along with Chara. Who knew who else I was Competing with? She was beautiful. I had taken her to a abandoned building in Snowdin. I set her down on the bed getting everything I needed in the next room. When I got back she was gone."Ahrg! Where is she! She couldn't have gotten far!" I ran out of the house being stopped in my tracks by Chara. "HeLlo." "What are you doing here Chara?" "Oh well as you see I know your little plan. You love her to I can see? HAHAHA! This race is getting bigger and bigger! Which just gives me more people to kill! But I was thinking. How would you like to team up with me. To get "rid" of the competition. "I don't think I-" "Think about it. You could have Y/N all to yourself."
"F-fine." "Great,see you tomorrow." But of course I didn't know the trap I had just fallen into. She left me there. What was happening? Who else would I have to compete with? Would I have to.....

Kill Sans

Your POV
"Hey Asriel where's Chara? I haven't seen her in weeks. Is she sick?" "How would I know?" He seemed nervous. You walked into a room as soon as you opened the door Asriel grabbed your hand pulling you into a kiss. Tears flowing down his face. He sobbed embracing you. He backed away saying sorry before running away. You opened the door to the room. There sat Chara. Lifeless. Why do these visions haunt my dreams!
You woke up. Unshocked because this happened so often. But you were still surprised. You weren't in a bed. You were in a hall. Your least favorite hall in the world. Not only did you wake up in this hall but there was Sans blue eye in all. Standing in front of you. You were holding a knife. As soon as you saw the problem you dropped the knife. And began to run away. "You aren't leaving you dirty brother killer." You were pulled back slamming into a wall. You fell to the floor and lunged for the knife running towards Sans who was ready to dodge. Except that wasn't what you were doing. You stabbed your heart and dropped the knife falling into Sans arms. "W-what. N-no. Come back! Come back! You closed your eyes smiling at Sans. Your last words. "I love you." Yet again you fell asleep. This time not waking up.

Sans POV

She still hadn't woke up. I was getting worried so I went to get her up. She was bleeding. "What the-! Y/N!" I fell next to her. Okay everything's going to be fine! Just stay calm. I took her soul and tried to heal it. But she had no soul. "C-Chara." It was Chara layed across the floor dead. What was happening!  

And then I woke up.

A/N

Yep that's right this chapter is inception. So much inception your brain hurts. So tell me which story are you liking better just add - or + to the end of any comment to tell me! Okay I'm gonna go now hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee