Tell me your secrets

The words Sans had said echoed in your mind ' it's all a lie y/n I'll come to save you.' "You okay you've been kinda out of it lately?" You'd been walking through Snowdin just looking around with Chara for about an hour."Y-yeah I'm just tired."

 "We can always go to the inn. or-." "Chara I've been thinking I kinda just wanna be alone for awhile. Can't you go hang out with someone else so I could get some alone time?" "Oh, I guess so bye." She walked away, her arms wrapped together.

 You walked to where you first met Sans and laid down in the snow. "it's all a lie y/n I'll come to save you." You whispered to yourself. You closed your eyes and began singing F/S (favorite song). "You have a beautiful singing voice."

 You opened your eyes to see napstablook in front of you. "Hey, I haven't seen you in forever! Come sit down!" "Sorry did I bother you. I can just leave." He started to get up and you tried to grab him. Your arm just went straight through him.

"P-please, stay." "Oh okay."You guys sat on the ground both humming your favorite song. "y/n what were you saying to yourself when I came here?" " A friend told me something that I really can't understand what he meant." "You should ask him.

 Oh, I gotta go the snail farm needs me bye." You sat there alone still humming the song. You closed your eyes. Then there was a flashback.

"Hahaha your so cute. It's too bad I hAve tO tRIck yOU InTO......."

It stopped. You woke up breathing heavy. You were warm surprisingly. You felt something on yourself. You got up to see a blue jacket laid across your body. "Sans." You picked up the jacket and put it over your eyes crying into it. It smelt like him. 

You kinda missed him. "y/n where are you?" You got up and ran towards the woods. You hid the jacket in a tree and ran back. You sat down abruptly just as Chara walked up to you. "There you are! Are you okay?" You no longer believed her anymore. 

About anything. "Can you just give me a little longer. Please." "Oh okay.i'll be back in an hour!" It's taken forever for you to notice until now but.

She loved you

"Sans please tell me more." You went back to the jacket. You got it off the tree and a note fell from the tree. You read it aloud." Dear princess, we need to talk. Meet me at the river at 1:00 am." You checked your phone ,9:00 pm. Time to relax. You remember before you left you grabbed some soap from the bathroom. You decided to go to the river for awhile.

Time skip~~~

Your alarm went off at 12:50. You had slept in the inn for that night. Chara was in the room across the way. You tiptoed out of the inn. you had put on his jacket and walked like he would. You sat at the riverside your feet barely touching the water.

"Hey, princess." Sans. "Hey, Sans come sit down." "I'm sorry for what I did." He said as he sat down."It was- I had to do it." "What do you mean?" "Chara she's...more evil than you think. There isn't a good Chara. There're Chara and the Chara that loves you.

 She loves you so much she makes everyone attack you. So she can get all of your love because she "saves" you. Were all her puppets. We're all too scared to stand up to her. That's why she "turned into Flowey". That was Flowey.

 He loves you as much as everyone else. I'm sorry. Please don't love her. We can't have you fall for that. I can't have you fall for that." "Wh-why." You wanna cry. You've been tricked this whole time. You tipped your head into Sans lap looking at the river.

 You felt a tear fall on your face. Sans, Sans was crying. "I'm sorry y/n so sorry." You got up and grabbed his face. "Stop it no crying for princes!" He laughed at you. "No crying for princesses!" You noticed that you'd been crying.

 "Not my fault, you cry I cry." You pretended to be sad."Please don't cry. I can't bare to see you cry." He dramatically turned. "Please love me forever." He turned his head. "Let me show you my love." He grabbed your face and pressed your foreheads together.

 "With cold water." He pushed you into the river."Noooooo, oh prince help me!" He put out his boney hand. You grabbed it and pulled him in. You both were soaked. "Oh no prince we have fallen." "Princess." He got out of the water and put out his hand.

 "May I have this dance?" You nodded your head and he lifted you up. "May I make this more exciting?" You asked Sans. "Of course princess." You grabbed his hand tightly and began to hover above the ground. You began to dance to imaginary music.

 Your head hung upon his shoulder. "S-sans wHat ArE yOu DoINg HerE witH y/n."

"Ch-Chara it's not what you think." Sans stammered on his words. Chara was there.Chara's eyes turned red and her smile grew wide. Her hands were behind her back. Chara jolted toward sans with a knife. You ran in front of him."Chara do not do this.

 I made a move on him. It wasn't his fault." "dO yOu L-loVE hIm?" "No, I was just bored." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic. You're a time filler sAd.Cmon y/n lets get away from this pathetic excuse for life."(Oh No You Didn't)

"But I'm bored I wanna stay." "Fine... I'll be back. She disappeared into the distance." I'm so sorry Sans I just didn't want you to get hurt and-. You got stopped in the middle of your sentence by Sans lips connecting with yours. He let go. "I know a lie when I see one." He let go of your face and walked away.

*The blush left on your face fills you with determination.

A/N I'm gonna die!!!! Sans kissed you! And Chara's a complete crazy B####. That person who said it was a Chara x reader. GET DUNKED ONNNNNNN.hope you liked this chapter byeeeeeee.