You're safe

A:n Hey guys sorry yet again school so yeah. I've been thinking on uploading every Saturday. Tell me what you think. But besides that over the weekend I saw all the people that liked the story.

Thank you guys so much I'm so grateful to have you around! Without you, my life would be trash. And one more thing I was wondering if you'd like me to include a sketch in every chapter?

"Hey, dummy wake up."
"Ugh, I don't wanna." I squirmed around in her surprisingly muscular arms, too tired to remember or care that she was Chara.

"I swear I'll disappear, and your head will hit the floor."
"Fine pushy." I got up from her tight grip and looked her in the eye. Then I became conscious of what I had previously been doing. "Chara!"

I screeched and fell back on my head. "Ow!" A shiver of embarrassment crept up to my cheeks turning them completely red. I just sat on the floor waiting for the blush to go away.

"Hey, dummy get off the floor."
"Fine." I stood up slowly trying not to fall over again.
"Geez took you long enough, let's get going. "

We walked towards the exit and entered the new room. All of a sudden Chara fell on the floor laughing.
"Chara are you okay?"

"Stop stop your gonna kill me!Hahahahahahahahaha!"
The walls of the now noticed big room, was filled with the Charas laughter.
"Hey, do you need help?"
"You're gonna fail so badly hahahahah!"

"Okay, I'm just gonna go on, feel free to follow."
"Wait, don't!" I was about to ask her why I couldn't go on, when I fell.
"Ahhhh ugh." I fell a few feet before hitting the ground. "Ow." Chara, holding her laugh in, came over on her knees and looked at me.

"Told you so hahahahahahahahah!"
She burst out laughing, I was now realizing why she was dying of laughter. She couldn't stop rolling on the ground that she fell in the hole herself.

"Ugh." "I told you so. Hahahahaha!" We were both dying on the floor from laughter. After about 5 minutes we calmed down a bit and sat up breathing heavily.

"Okay, so I guess you can go read that sign over there."
Chara walked over to the sign and read it. "Please don't step on the leaves. So I guess you follow the path from down here but just up there?"

"Yeah that sounds right, so how about you stay down here and direct me, okay?" "Sure, sounds good." I walked towards the door that lead back to the room and went through it. "Where do I go first?"

"Go as far right as you can. Okay, now go all the way down. Alright, take four steps right. Almost there, now go up all the way. Go to the right until you reach the leaves.

Okay, down all the way. Go right until you reach the wall. Okay, now up until you reach the door."

"Alright, I'm here now come on up." She poked her non-existent head through the ground and looked at me with a great smile. I could tell it was genuine. Not a single leaf moved as she struck up from the ground.

This made me remember how her body didn't exist. I looked at her like a ghost and then had a flashback.

"I don't know if she'll like you, you guys are pretty different, She's a bit...violent." "I remember that voice it's the voice you heard at the beginning of your adventure. It's...Flowey. But he seems nicer." "I'm sorry I never introduced myself I'm Asriel Dreemurr.

Asriel! My friend, but if he's Flowey doesn't he hate me, did something happen that I don't remember? "Huh, what the-."

He stopped in the middle of his sentence. I followed his gaze to see a pile of ashes. "Chara." He whispered to himself. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a door. He slammed the door open.

"Chara we talked about this!"
We saw a lifeless body laying on the floor, it was Chara. "Chara? Chara!"
He ran over to her body, not letting go of his death grip on my hand. He shook her body around profusely.

"Chara!" His voice was hoarse from the tears quickly going down his face. He slid down on her body, slipping his hand off of mine. I realized what's happening and everything around me goes black.

As I close my eyes."CHaRA."

"Dummy are you okay!? Stop tricking me! Y/n! Y/n. No, not again."
I could hear her silently cry, her hands over her face muffling the sound. I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't move.

All I can do is silently speak "Ch..Chara."

*she can't hear you.
*she's crying.
*it's your fault.
*it's happening again.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do something. I took all the power that I had left and held my hand in a fist. I felt my body slowly rise off of the hard concrete."Y/n! What's happening? Don't leave me!"

I lifted my body up to my feet and opened my eyes. I didn't feel the same. "Y/n? Y/n!" She ran towards me, arms wide open. I sat on the ground to give Chara a hug when."ugh!"

"Chara!" She had been flown across the room when she tried to hug me.

"Chara! Are you okay?" "YoU IdIoTiC FoOl!" She lifted herself off the ground and her eyes turned red "Bad Chara! Go away!"

"Hahahahahhaha!"

"Huh, Chara?" I felt her in my arms, It was just another vision."I can't believe it y/n you have powers! I'm so happy. Did you see yourself your eyes turned f/c, It was amazing!"

"You think so, thank you!"
"I love you y/n..."
" I love you to Chara!"

Oh my god Chara confessed but your so oblivious that she wants more!

Hope you liked this chapter! (: