Surprise

I'm gonna cry you guys we got to 1k reads thank you so much you guys are the best people alive. Oops and dead if your dead reading this. Hope you like this chapter

"IS THIS....A HUMAN!" "Yeah say hi y/n." You tried to get out of his grasp but you couldn't. "Say hello." "H-hi." Your voice had a tone of fear in it. "GET IT IN THE HOUSE NOW. I WILL HAVE NO ONE TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS." he shoved you inside. 

You wanted to scream for help, but no one would care. Where was Chara? Sans gestured you to sit on the couch. "Alright you stay here me and Pap will be right back. If you move you'll have a bad time." "o-okay." You couldn't manage to speak anymore as they left.

 "I have to get out of here." You whispered to yourself. "Wait I have an idea. You hovered off the ground and stuck to the ceiling like a spider. You remember what Chara had said. "You're special you'll get new powers over time!" You focused all your energy and turned into a spider. 

It took about 5 minutes before they came back. You didn't dare move."Yeah, and then-." "WHERE IS IT?" "Cmon lets go find her." You watched for which direction they went in and waited until they left. You turned into your original form.

 You ran in the opposite direction. "Chara!" "Chara!" "y/n!" "Chara!" "y/n!" you ran towards the voice until you and Chara were feet away. she picked you up and twirled you around. She put you back down. "Where did he take you? Are you hurt?" 

"I'm fine Chara we need to get out of here!" "Chara huh, I thought it was Clementine." You knew that voice. The voice that now made you tremble in fear. Chara stood in front of you with a knife in her hand. You grabbed Chara and hovered above the ground. 

"Oh, so you have powers. I knew that spider looked suspicious. Well, I guess it's my turn to show my power. You saw a blue glint flash in the woods. Chara flew to the floor you dropped to her side. "Let your guard down so easy?" You felt yourself being dragged away. 

Chara disappeared in the distance. "Y-y/n."You didn't know that would be the last thing you heard from Chara for a long time."Geez kiddo it's either your fat or you really are powerful." "Let me go!" "Hey this isn't my plan, I just want my brother to be happy."

 You were on the floor you backed away and clenched your hand in a fist."L-let me go or else." "Or else what are you gonna hover above me, soo scary." (Get dunked on!) "You knew he expected something all powerful so you used what a normal human would do in this situation. 

Run. You covered the place in smoke and sprinted faster than you ever thought you would. "Stop running kiddo." You could feel his presence every step you took a step. All of a sudden, you fell to the ground. Sans was on top of you. (AHHHHHHHHH) "G-get off me!"

 "I can't just keep letting you escape so what do I do." "I can kill you." Your heart stopped all you wanted was someone to save you. "But that wouldn't work, would it." "How about I can just make you sleep." All of a sudden you breathed in some sort of gas you slowly drifted to sleep."Goodnight princess."

Time skip~~~

You woke up feeling weak. "So pap what do you wanna do?" "WE SHOULD TALK TO THIS HUMAN. BUT OF COURSE WE CANT HAVE IT ESCAPING. WE MUST KEEP WATCH OF IT. You opened your eyes you were laid down on a couch. "Good morning princess."

 "Are you so weak that the best you could do was make me pass out. Pathetic." You hissed at him. "A little grumpy are we. At least you make it up with looks." He winked at you. You couldn't help but blush. "You stood up and walked towards the door.

 "Where are you going princess." "Home." "I'm sorry but that's not a part of the plan." At this point in time, all you wanted was not to be a pacifist. " Yeah yeah I don't have time for this." " HUMAN IF YOU LEAVE YOU MUST GO THROUGH ME FIRST."

 You always remember papyrus as not being harmful. He was always so cute and harmless. The last thing you wanted to do was hurt him. He stood in front of you. You took your hand and gently moved him aside. "Bye." You put your hoodie on and turned the knob.

"You're not leaving." "Hell yes I am." He tried to move you but nothing happened. "W-what? Work powers work!" From the corner of your eye, you could see Papyrus just watching in awe. All of a sudden you felt something grab your shoulder. "Sans woul-." Your eyes widened it wasn't Sans in front of you, it was Flowey.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A LitTlE SurPrIseD arE wE?"

"I thInK itS ABoUt TiMe tHAt yoU'rE sCaReD oF mE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"FirST lETs mOVe YOuR frIenDS HAHAHAHAHA"

Vines wiped Sans and Papyrus to hit the wall. They both fell to the floor knocked out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha. Was that really convincing? Your face became confused. "Hey, dude it's me Chara. I guess I really am a great actor. Turn around I gotta turn into my original form. " You turned around and heard a loud noise. "Okay, I'm good."

 "cmon they'll be waking up soon." She grabbed your arm but you pulled away. "How did you turn into Flowey?" "You got powers I got powers! Now let's go!" "I'll be right out let me get something." "Okay, I'll be out here!" You walked over to Sans.

 You kissed his forehead. All of a sudden, you heard him whisper something."It's all a lie y/n I'll come to save you." "Alrighty Sans. Goodnight princess." You heard him snicker. You smiled and walked away. "What did you need?" "Oh, nothing." "Okay, let's get going!"

* The sound of Sans snickering echoes in your mind, it fills you with........Love.

A/N

What lie Sans? Hope you guys are excited for the soon to come plot twist. And your not determined your in Loveeeeeeee. (; Just wait to see what happens. P.s. Some of you say this is turning into a Chara x Reader but just wait. Your socks- no your BUTTS will be blown off. byeeeeeeeeee