Chapter Two

A/N: OMG SO I JUST GOT THIS TACKY NEW JUSTIN BIEBER T-SHIRT AND IT'S LIKE MY PRIZED POSSESSION NOW LOL! AND IT'S FROM HOT TOPIC, OMG I'M LIKE SO #EMO! ANYWAYS, ENJOOOOYYYY!

Mary Sue's POV

So then I hopped into my hot pink convertible and drove to Starbucks, where I saw my sassy gay friend Bob! "OMG QUEEN HAI!!!" he yelled.

I ran up to him and we snapped our fingers in a cool "Z" motion. It's like our awesome secret handshake so don't tell anyone despite the fact that it's been clearly stated in a boring overrated storyline that for some reason will get one million reads if it truly follows Wattpad tradition. LOL!

So then we went up to the counter and ordered two pumpkin spice iPhone Ugg boot lattes. They're SOOO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN!!!

And then we walked to school together, completely forgetting about my $150,000+ car in the parking lot!

"OMG Bob where did you get that scarf it's SO CUUUUTE!!!"

"OMG WHO CARES WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FAN CLUB COMING TOWARDS US?!" he yelled. So I turned around and OMG THE ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM CONFESSED THEIR LOVE FOR ME IT WAS SO CREEPYYYY!

"OMG NOT AGAIN! BOB WHAT DO WE DO?"

He looked at me with his blue ORBS. "I'M GOING IN QUEEN!" he yelled.

I sunk to my knees in agony. "NO BOB! YOUR NAILS AREN'T DRY YET! AND THAT WAS THE LAST OF YOUR CANDY APPLE RED POLISH!"

"IDC!" he called. Then he threw his latte on the ground and ran towards the team. "FOR FRIENDSHIP!" THEN HE NINJA KICKED THE QUARTERBACK AND JUDO FLIPPED THE KICKER IT WAS SO HEROIC! Then when he was done beating them up, we kept walking to school while mourning Bob's smudged nails. R.I.P. CANDY APPLE RED!

REAL A/N: You can attend Candy Apple Red's funeral on September twenty-fifth 2016. It was a truly beautiful nail color and it shall forever be in our hearts--but not on Bob's nails, obviously.