Chapter 9

Chloe's POV
I was scared. Not just scared, terrified to tell my parents. When I had graduated college and moved to Rhode Island, they didn't support me, at all. They told me I wouldn't be able to make it on my own. All I wanted was to prove them wrong, but now they are going to get mad. Not just mad, furious.
Beca's POV
Chloe had been acting weird. I was  starting to get worried. She was about five months into her pregnancy and she seemed very stressed.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her
when I caught her crying in her bedroom.
"Nothing." She had insisted. I knew it wasn't nothing, but I let it be.
Chloe's POV
I'd decided. I was going to my parents house in Georgia that weekend.
"Becs!" I said. She turned to me.
"Do you want to come with me to my parents house this weekend?" I asked.
"Of course!" She said.
"Can I ask you something?" I said.
"Shoot!" She said.
"Um well, you know how supportive you were about me being pregnant and all?"
"Yeah?"
"And how you offered to help me out?"
"Yeah?" She seemed confused, but I didn't blame her. So was I.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I care about you, Chlo!" She said.
"How much?" I questioned.
"This much." She said and pulled me in for the most amazing kiss I had ever experienced.
First I didn't really kiss her back. I was shocked. Then after a while I became more comfortable and the kiss became more and more passionate. I had never kissed a girl before, and now everything I had ever felt towards Beca suddenly made sense. I loved her.
Beca's POV
I had finally given in. I kissed Chloe. Well, we did more than kiss, if you know what I mean. Anyways, back to the point. It was amazing. It was as if time stopped.
"Becs, Becs!" Chloe shook me awake.
"What?" I said.
"I love you." She said.
I smiled. She made me feel so special.
"I love you too." I said and fell back to sleep.