Chapter 11

Four years later...
"Summer, you'll never guess where we're going today." I said as I woke her up.
Beca and I had gotten married three years ago, and we moved into a bigger house last year.
"What?" She asked excitedly.
"You remember when you told Mom and I that you wanted a big sister?" I said, trying to hint at her where we were going.
"Yes!" She said.
"Well, we filled out all of the paperwork and you are going to meet your new sister today!" I said.
"Really?!"
"Really." Beca said from the doorway.
"Yay!" Summer said.
Beca and I had both decided it would be great for Summer to have someone to look up to.
Ella's POV
Three years, two months and four days ago, my parents got in an awful car crash. They didn't make it. I had been living in a foster home since then, waiting to be adopted by someone who actually cares about me. It was bad enough that my favorite teacher left to have a baby and never came back. I felt like my life had been disappointment after disappointment.
One day, though, everything changed.
Marco, my foster dad, told me two women would be adopting me. I was nervous, yet excited. I honestly hated living with Marco, but I don't know if living with two strangers will be any better.
Chloe's POV
I remember about three years ago, Ella sent me a letter. She told me her parents had been in a car crash, and didn't make it. She was inviting me to their funeral. I felt so bad for not going, and thought about where she would be living. I was eventually able to find her foster father.
The second Summer said she wanted an older sister, I told Beca about Ella. We filled out the paperwork and then, we were adopting her! I couldn't wait.