Jennifer's Diary, Febraury 27th, 2016

A/N: I'm sure that you guys weren't expecting this! You get to learn some more about Jennifer and see what she is thinking. I was going to do an entry from Chad's journal, but I've decided to keep you all in the dark about what he's feeling, for now anyway.

Dear Diary,

I feel horrible. I am so stupid. No one will ever love me. No one. I really thought that Chad still liked me. He acted like it. I just went crazy. I really don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to feel loved. I know that at youth group they say that God loves me and that He's always there for me, but I don't really believe it. Why would God love me? I definitely don't deserve it, this whole situation with Chad proves that. I didn't really mean for it to go this far. I just wanted to feel wanted and needed. I wanted someone to notice me, the true me. The me that no one else sees. The me that I keep hidden. The me that is a complete nerd who has never gotten a grade lower than an A- in her life. The me who hates fashion and wants to wear sweatpants all day. I'm tired of being someone that I'm not, but I have no idea how to stop. Do I even want to start being myself? My popularity is gone, my friends are gone, what more do I have to lose? But I hardly even know who I am, how am I supposed to be someone that I barely know anything about? I have no idea. I need sleep. Goodnight my only friend, my diary.

- Jennifer Wood.

A/N: Please tell me what you think about this in the comments!