December 20th, 2015

11:57 P.M.

Hey God,

We're in St. Louis right now visiting my Mom's side of the family, the Millers. It's a lot of fun, we went up in the Gateway Arch yesterday, and my Grandpa David keeps making really bad jokes. It was kind of a last minute decision to come here, and I'm happy to be here, but I wish that we were visiting my Dad's side, because they live in Topeka, and that's about an hour away from Chad, and Emily. I'm currently in my cousin Chloe's (Yeah we have the same name, but completely different personalities) closet writing to you, there are 5 of us girls in one room, so I needed some privacy, plus, You say that we should pray in our closets, right? My life hasn't been very eventful, it mostly consists of missing friends, trying to make new friends, feeling alone, remembering that You're always with me, looking forward to co-op, being anxious about being alone in co-op, and feeling guilty for not talking to my friends every day. The next few days will be jam-packed with fun, seeing Christmas musicals, going shopping (I'm going to try and get Chad and Em presents, even if I can't send them, I'll give it to them in the summer.) baking, and eating a ton of junk food, so that should take my mind off of things. I love Christmas, thank you so much for coming to earth in the most humble way possible, and that we get to celebrate You and everyone around us. I really love Christmas. It makes me feel like a little kid again when the worst thing in life was not having candy before dinner. I love you my Beautiful Saviour, I love calling you that, My Beautiful Saviour, Goodnight Jesus.

~ Chloe E. Almond

Special thanks to TheLonelyRiceball for helping me come up with ideas for this chapter! Make sure you follow her and check out her works!