Misletoe (Adrienette)

"Thanks for allowing me to come over Marinette" Adrien said as Marinette carried a box of decorations over to the tree where Adrien was standing. The four, Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino were having a small Christmas party/sleepover before Alya and Nino had to leave to visit relatives. "No problem Adrien. Your always allow over whenever" Marinette said smiling as she pulled out strands of red and green tinsel. "Now let's get this done before Alya and Nino get here" Marinette said.

**********

"Almost done just got one more thing to do" Marinette said pulling out a star for the tree. "Need some help with that" Adrien asked. "No thanks I should be fine" Marinette said smiling at him before standing on the edge of the couch and leant over placing the star on the tree. As soon as she had done that, her foot slipped casing her the fall of knocking into Adrien, them both ending on the floor Marinette on top. "S-Sorry" Marinette said flushing red at there closeness her hands on his chest stopping herself from falling even more "It's okay Marinette" Adrien said also a bit red but not as red as Marinette.

"Marinette, Adrien" Two voices gasped. Marinette immediately pull off Adrien moving backwards hitting her head on the TV cabinet as Alya and Nino stood with shock expressions looking at there position. "Alya, Nino. What ever it was, it wasn't going to happen" Marinette said rubbing her head as Alya crack into a laugh. "Calm down Gurl. I knew it wasn't going to. But I did get photos" Alya said holding up her phone. "Alya" Marinette cried jumping up and running after Alya leaving the boys. "So what were you doing here early" Nino asked as Adrien pulled himself of other ground. "I didn't what to be alone in the house any longer" Adrien said. "Yeah I feel the same way"
Nino said. "I think we should go find the girls" Adrien said notice the girls weren't in the house. "Sounds like a plan dude" Nino said

***********

Marinette awoke dripping with sweat from her nightmare. She look around to see Alya and Nino curled up together under some blankets, but Adrien wasn't to be found. Marinette groan and pulled her saw up not waking the two lovebirds and climbed into her room and onto her balcony to get so fresh air. "You okay Marinette" a voice said a few minutes later. Marinette spun around to see Adrien a little bit behind her. "A-Adrien. What are you doing here" Marinette said "Went to the bathroom and returned to find you not asleep" Adrien said coming up next to her. "I had a nightmare" Marinette said hugging herself as she stared out into Paris. Marinette soon felt an arm wrap around her and she subconsciously leant into Adrien arm.

"Feeling better" Adrien asked after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah thank you" Marinette said moving and hooking her arms around Adrien's neck hugging him. Adrien smile hugging her back as he rested his head on her's before his eyes flicked up and saw it. "What" Marinette asked pulling back and look at him before adverting her gaze up. "Oh god. I am so going to kill you Alya" Marinette said staring at the mistletoe above them before looking back at Adrien them both pink in the cheeks. 

Adrien sighed closing his eyes and slowly lent down connection there's lips together lightly. Adrien was just about to pull back when Marinette started kissed him back with a bit of force. Adrien smirked in the kiss as he pulled Marinette closer to him as she tighten her grip around his neck deepening the kiss. Adrien soon ran his tongue over Marinette lips asking for permission which she gladly accepted bring her tongue in to play as well as she knotted her fingers in his hair as his hands slipped down and under her shirt. They finally pulled away to breathe, a stand of saliva connection they lips between them.

"Wow" Adrien whispered resting his forehead against hers. "Wow indeed" Marinette chuckled staring up into his eyes as they held each other. "I think we should get back to sleep. Remember we still have to say bye to Alya and Nino tomorrow" Adrien said after a while. "Yeah, just a sec" Marinette said reaching up and untying the mistletoe. "Payback" Marinette whispered as they heading downstairs. She carefully tied the mistletoe above Alya and Nino's sleeping bodies. "They'll thank us in the morning" Marinette said as Adrien snapped a few photos of them. "Definitely. Night then" Adrien said sliding under his blanket near Marinette. "Night Adrien" Marinette said as she settled down preparing to get yelled at in the morning from Alya. And boy was it going to be funny.

LadyNoir out