Why hufflepuff?

Fred's pov

'Why hufflepuff, why couldn't she have been in Gryffindor with me , why,why,why' I was snapped out of my thoughts by George trying to steal my food.
"Knock it off George" I yelled trying to reclaim my bacon that he had on his fork.

"Okay okay" George said tiredly.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" George asked.

"About what I don't care" I said trying to cover up my feelings for her.

Just then she walked in her long black hair flowing down to the bottom of her back , every step having a bit of a bounce to it and she was whistling a muggle song that I could remember dad talking about but couldn't put my finger on it.
At this point I just stared at her beauty not caring about anything else in the world because at that moment my world had just stopped and started revolving around her and I knew that no matter what happened I would be alright as long as I was with her.

"Hi Fred" Angel said abruptly.

"How did you know my name Angel" I asked confused.

"The train station remember" she said.

"Oh yeah , I forgot about that" I said laughing.

"What song were you whistling Angel?" I asked curiously because I knew that if I didn't know I would be up all night.

"Oh that, my uncle moony told me about it , it's American idiot by a band called Green Day" she said.

"Well I've got to get going now Snape would kill me if I don't get to class on time and I'm still figuring my way around Hogwarts." She said in the sweet tone she always has, then she was gone and I knew that everything would be okay because I saw her for that short time.