Clues And Surprises Chapter 3

Conan POV

"I'm so late! I wander who's Makito. Wait that's the girl I saw earlier. I should ask her for answers."Conan said.

"Hey." Conan said.

"Ahhh! least soon don't scare me like that." The girl said.

"Ah sorry. Hey if you don't mind me asking do you know Makito?  Sorry I forgot her last name." Conan said.

"I'm Makito if you mind me asking if you are Conan? Majuro said.

"Yeah! So I guess we should be working together now right?" Conan said.

"Yeah and it looks like I found the first clue." Makito said.

Takes out paper.

(Reads)

     I see you guys have found each other and found the first clue. Great job. Now my favorite color is Red. And I'm near a lake. Where am I? I'll be watching from a far.

(end of reading)

"What does that mean? Mikito said.
"Let me see for a sec."Conan said.

Meanwhile

Ran POV

"I'm so glade your here Sonoko!" Ran exclaimed.

"Chill out Ran I'm always here to give you my time to see you. Now what's wrong?" Sonoko said.

"Please don't freak out what I'm about to say." Ran said.

"WHAT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EALIER!!?!?!?" Sonoko exclaimed that all the people heard her.

"Sonoko are you alright?" Ran questioned.

"That detective geek is back to life now!?! Why didn't you tell earlier!?" Sonoko said with a surprised face.

"He called me yesterday for a date-." Ran was cut of from Sonoko.

"Did you pick out a dress yet!" Sonoko said excitedly.

"Well yesterday I was going to pick out a dress with Sakino but she had a call from a Johnny to go to the station. So I called you so you can help me." Ran said.

(Blink, blink)

"Your meaning to say that Sakino is also here? Like in Tokyo?" Sonoko
said.

"Uhhhhh yeah. You didn't see her yet?" Ran questioned.

"Why is everyone doing this to me. You should've told me yesterday!!!" Sonoko cried.

"Is it really a big deal?" Ran said.

"Anyways enough chit chat it's time to go shopping girl." Sonoko said.

"Ah wait Sonoko slow down!" Ran exclaimed.

Conan POV

" We only need one clue left." Conan said.

Reads

  You found the fourth one congrats. Now you just need to go to your destination. Now this is your last clue. Read carefully.
    I'm alone in a place high in the sky where Im all alone. I find clouds and buildings up high. You'll see me in a tall structure. I'm standing where you'll hopefully see me. People looking at you.

"Hmm that's a long one." Makito said."

"The only building that is tall and can see clouds and buildings bellow is... The skyscraper of Tokyo (Yeah I don't know the name)." Conan said.

"Them let's hear the right now! Come on!!!" Makito said.

"Yeah" Conan said.

Ran POV

"Ugh Sonoko do we seriously have to go and get all these dresses just for you?" Ran complained.

"Hey you have one to. Plus you got to thank me for giving you a dress." Sonoko said.

"Well I have dresses at home. We don't need to buy to much." Ran said sarcastically.

"Yeah but you always wear shorts or pants all the time so I'm making sure you wear a dress." Sonoko said.

"Please do you really see me wears that everyday?  I mean I wear skirt at school." Ran said.

"That doesn't count Ran come on its been so long. Well I gotta go now. Good luck love birds." Sonoko said sarcastically.

"Sonoko!!!" Ran exclaimed.

Conan POV

"We finally found." Makito said.

"Now tell us who you are!!!" Conan demanded. 

The man smiled.

He had Brown dark hair. He had a Hat on which covered his face. He had black and grey cloths.

"My name is Hakura Ochibaru. And I'm  apart of the FBI." Hakura said.

"Why did you lead us all the way up here!" Conan said.

"I wanted to prove yourself if you are capable to tract the BO." Hakura said.

"What do you know about them!" Makito exclaimed.

"What?" Conan said confused.

"Many things except the hideout." Hakura said. I'll see you guys next time tell me anything you want to say." He left.

"Let's go home Conan-kun."

"Yeah..." Conan said.